TEST and IGF mini cycles

My plan is to run test prop at 100 mg a day (700mg a week) and Igf 40 mcg a day.

I want to do this for 4 weeks on than 4 weeks off.

THan, another 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

I would repeat these 4 week cycle for a while if I got good results from them.

My main goal in this cycle is hyperplasia(formation of new muscle fiber), I am using the test mainly to complinment the igf.

What do you think??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Many will tell you 4 weeks is a waste.........

~SC~

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt bother running prop for only 4 weeks. If anything I would run a long estered test for a longer period of time so you can go on and off the igf-1 a few times.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Why not extend the test 12 weeks and Run IGF-1 2-3 times?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Why not extend the test 12 weeks and Run IGF-1 2-3 times?
    Well, 12 weeks with test will only allow you to do lr3 IGF-1 + test twice, not up to 3X. You have to go off for the same amount of time so it's effective again.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Many will tell you 4 weeks is a waste.........

~SC~
    Yeah, 4 weeks of test is a waste. I think doing lr3 IGF-1 at weeks 4-8 then at PCT would be a good cycle. That way you max out your gains in mid cycle then use igf to keep your gains at weeks 12-16 with clomid and nolva. I would run 5-10K ius of HCG at weeks 11 & 12 @ 500ius ed. I'm going to do that next time.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Igf 40 mcg a day.

I'd seriously rethink that dose.40 mcgs will yeild very little results.Most,if not all,guys that start on that dose wind up bumping it up to 60 mcgs ED to see results.You can read post after post of guys complaining that 40 mcgs doesn't yeild results.Go to the IGF forum and read.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Well, 12 weeks with test will only allow you to do lr3 IGF-1 + test twice, not up to 3X. You have to go off for the same amount of time so it's effective again.
    I was considering 2-3 times because lets say he did it before cycle, during and with PCT. Thats all. Three would be pushing it but I would deff. suggest 2x's. During and after. 40-80mcg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I was considering 2-3 times because lets say he did it before cycle, during and with PCT. Thats all. Three would be pushing it but I would deff. suggest 2x's. During and after. 40-80mcg/day.
    Oh, yeah-yeah. If he was going to do it precycle then you are right, 3X. It sounded like he only wanted to do it with test when he wrote "My main goal in this cycle is hyperplasia(formation of new muscle fiber), I am using the test mainly to complinment the igf.".

I would recommend that as well. It just gets so damn expensive....You gotta pay to play I guess....

I would say this guy does igf 1-4 then 8-12 then PCTs then does igf only 16-20?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-19-2005 at 01:07 PM.

I think I will go 6 weeks at 60 mcg and 6 weeks of prop.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    maybe you'd have quicker results with test suspension. ive read ppl doing week cycles with test susp. any opinions?

Yeah, I was thinking of that too, but I think to get its full effect you would have to inject it twice a day.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Yeah, I was thinking of that too, but I think to get its full effect you would have to inject it twice a day.
    Yes it should be shot twice a day to stabalize blood levels. It's great for packing on mass though and works very quickly.

So for the a first IGF run, you guys wouldn't recommend running 40mcg/day along with my PCT.?? Don't you think by doing 60, I will never know if I could've responded off of 40mcg. Kinda like starting at 500mg/wk of Test instead of 250.

Thread Information