Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    icedudez's Avatar
    icedudez is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    cardiff wales
    Posts
    751

    very curious, orals 4 week only? why?

    i understand its because of damage to your liver among other things, but i was thinking in my mind, why could some1 not do dbol for 4 weeks and then m1t straight after for 4weeks ( while they were on test obv )? this is hypathetical? im just curious?

  2. #2
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    Because they both put stress on your liver.

  3. #3
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    M1T? Ya got me there, either never heard of it or never heard it called that. But If you are talking about using an 17A oral for eight weeks and then switching to another 17A for 4 more weeks it would be the same as doing the frist for 8 weeks. It is not the individual oral, such as dbol , that harms you, it is the 17A structure on the hormone that allows it to pass undamaged through the liver that causes problems. So switching gears, dbol to drol, or whatever will not eliminate this problem of damage buildup over time.

  4. #4
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Yeah, what Ejuicer said while I was typin! I'm too friggin verbose!

  5. #5
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    M1T is Methy-1-Testosterone . It's was a pro-hormone that is now on the banned list as of January 20th 2005. It was reported to be much more anabolic and adrogenic than Dianabol .

    Anyhow, 4 weeks because not only liver stress but 17 Alpha-Alkylated steroids mess your cholesterol to an alarming degree and raise blood pressure. They also give nasty heart-burn and head-aches.

  6. #6
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    M1T is Methy-1-Testosterone . It's was a pro-hormone that is now on the banned list as of January 20th 2005. It was reported to be much more anabolic and adrogenic than Dianabol .

    Anyhow, 4 weeks because not only liver stress but 17 Alpha-Alkylated steroids mess your cholesterol to an alarming degree and raise blood pressure. They also give nasty heart-burn and head-aches.
    Actually its not a PH, its a steroid . A PH undergoes a conversion in your body to a steroid, M1T does not convert to anything.

    Yes, orals are not only hard on your liver, but they really mess up your cholesterol values.

  7. #7
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    It would depend on whether or not Methyl test has a chem structure that is hard on the liver in the same way dbol is. For me though if it is good enough to be advertised in Flex or Muscle and Fitness, then it's always good enough to be uneqiuvocably called horseshit. Sorry, but that is my feeling, if I had a dime for every supp that I took that was "stronger than test or winstrol or dbol", then I would be a rich M/F! And none of them worked 10% as effectively as the real deal. Now I am over my rant, and realize that it is just my 2cents, but I f*#king hate these bullshit artist always trying to lie to us so they can steal some of our hard earned money-the real scammers are the supplement companies.

  8. #8
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    It would depend on whether or not Methyl test has a chem structure that is hard on the liver in the same way dbol is. For me though if it is good enough to be advertised in Flex or Muscle and Fitness, then it's always good enough to be uneqiuvocably called horseshit. Sorry, but that is my feeling, if I had a dime for every supp that I took that was "stronger than test or winstrol or dbol", then I would be a rich M/F! And none of them worked 10% as effectively as the real deal. Now I am over my rant, and realize that it is just my 2cents, but I f*#king hate these bullshit artist always trying to lie to us so they can steal some of our hard earned money-the real scammers are the supplement companies.
    M1T has given lots of people good results, but it is quite strong and has a reputation of giving some quite harsh sides and really is quite surpressive. I like to refer to it as poison in a bottle. I tried it for two weeks and felt like crap the whole time I was taking it. I threw three bottles in the trash after that.

  9. #9
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    Axctually Shortie, I learnt that from Anabolics 2005. William Llewynn (spelling?) thinks that we all missed out on the pro-hormone buzz because Methyl-1-Testosterone apparently was a legal steroid .

  10. #10
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    Only the 17 alpha-alkylated are harsh. Primobolan isn't so you can cycle with that. M1T, Dbol , Drol, Halotestin etc... are all very toxic.

  11. #11
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    you can go longer then 4 weeks,Ive been running dbol now for 3 months,no problems and before that i was running anadrol for 8 weeks.i get bloodwork done and i am good,obviously your liver enzymes will be elavated but they are no higher then any other time i have been on.

  12. #12
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    Not everyone is so fortunate. My HDL drops to near zero with just a few weeks of hepatoxic orals.

  13. #13
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you can go longer then 4 weeks,Ive been running dbol now for 3 months,no problems and before that i was running anadrol for 8 weeks.i get bloodwork done and i am good,obviously your liver enzymes will be elavated but they are no higher then any other time i have been on.
    dont you think having elevated liver enzymes for an extended period of time wont cause any damage to your liver? How were your lipid values after being on orals for that long? Just curious

  14. #14
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    dont you think having elevated liver enzymes for an extended period of time wont cause any damage to your liver? How were your lipid values after being on orals for that long? Just curious
    i'll let you know in about 6 weeks when i take a break from orals all together and get my blod work done 4 weeks after that

  15. #15
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you can go longer then 4 weeks,Ive been running dbol now for 3 months,no problems and before that i was running anadrol for 8 weeks.i get bloodwork done and i am good,obviously your liver enzymes will be elavated but they are no higher then any other time i have been on.
    Very true!!The liver is far more forgiving than most believe.I've ran drol up to 10 weeks before with no issues at all.I had bloodwork done 2 weeks after completion and values were practically normal.


    ~Pinnacle~

  16. #16
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    That is what I am saying.

    We believe that this dosage is too high; however, this example shows that a fairly large dosage of the oral acetate form is necessary. The reason is that the Primobolan acetate tablets are not I 7-alpha alkylated and, during the first pass in the liver, a large part of the substance is destroyed and thus deactivated leaving only a much smaller quantity of the substance to get into the blood.

  17. #17
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    And by the way, Anavar (oanxdralone) is liver toxic because it is 17aa

    However Oxandrolone should not be taken for several consecutive months, since, as with almost all oral steroids it is 1 7-alpha alkylated and thus liver toxic.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    What???
    I believe I said..."not all orals are hard on the liver"...namely Var which is quite mild. But are you now trying to tell me that Primo is not a 17aa?

    Hope not, because you'd lose credibility here.

    M.

    Oddly, although it's an oral steroid , Primobolan is not a c-17-ALPHA-ALKYLATED steroid.

  19. #19
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    You just quoted (and put in bold) that primo is not 17aa .... your one goofy fellow.

  20. #20
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    And my quotes are from www.steroid.com ...

  21. #21
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    Mild in comparision with what ? Drol and Dbol , yes of course, but it still puts a strain on the liver. It is among the safer 17aa orals. Primobolan being much safer because it is not 17aa.

  22. #22
    Maetenloch's Avatar
    Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    i understand its because of damage to your liver among other things, but i was thinking in my mind, why could some1 not do dbol for 4 weeks and then m1t straight after for 4weeks ( while they were on test obv )? this is hypathetical? im just curious?
    The 4-6 week limit for orals comes from the fact that some people's livers are severely stressed by 17-AA orals after just a few weeks - many others can keep taking 17-AA for months without much effect on their liver. Unless you're getting blood tests, it makes sense to be cautious and assume you're in the first group.

  23. #23
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    Mild in comparision with what ? Drol and Dbol, yes of course, but it still puts a strain on the liver. It is among the safer 17aa orals. Primobolan being much safer because it is not 17aa.
    Mild in comparison to any controlled substance that passes through the liver and is ingested orally. Is that clear enough?

  24. #24
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    Mild in comparision with what ? Drol and Dbol, yes of course, but it still puts a strain on the liver. It is among the safer 17aa orals. Primobolan being much safer because it is not 17aa.

    Looks clear to me, Hooker said:
    1. First of all, and this will come as no surprise to many people, Anavar is quite mild on your liver.
    2. It’s a very mild steroid in every sense of the word.

    I say to Needle's .

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Not goofy just carried away having fun. And by carried away, tu chez, ahahahaa, it's indeed not a 17aa.

    But hey, ahahaha, Var is mild, as mild as they come.

    And Hellmask really loves his . Thanks for the extra I really appreciate it. Now find me some Taurine in 50 mg doses .
    But what does this mean? Hellmask are you peddling 50mg Taurine advice?

  27. #27
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    I knew this thread would turn into a cock fight.I just knew it!!!!

    ~Pinnacle~

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    Ahhhh, me likes the mask from Hades. Maybe you should read closer my satanic friend, before bashing someone's skull in.


    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    i understand its because of damage to your liver among other things, but i was thinking in my mind, why could some1 not do dbol for 4 weeks and then m1t straight after for 4weeks ( while they were on test obv )? this is hypathetical? im just curious?
    To answer your question DBol can is often run for far more than 4wks straight.
    Last edited by GoldieTheMack; 09-19-2005 at 12:51 PM.

  29. #29
    Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    136
    My was in regards to magic saying how he was just goofing off the whole time. Not in regards to his var being mild post which he slipped in before I could add the

    Anyhow I feel like

  30. #30
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    What???
    I believe I said..."not all orals are hard on the liver"...namely Var which is quite mild. But are you now trying to tell me that Primo is not a 17aa?

    Hope not, because you'd lose credibility here.

    M.
    looks as if your the one who lost credability here

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    looks as if your the one who lost credability here
    What??
    Please, you need to just watch and not use words to big for you to spell.

    "credability"

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    Devldog (no "i")

    Where'd you go vacabulry genis (spelled wrong on purpose)?

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Not goofy just carried away having fun. And by carried away, tu chez, ahahahaa, it's indeed not a 17aa.

    But hey, ahahaha, Var is mild, as mild as they come.

    And Hellmask really loves his . Thanks for the extra I really appreciate it. Now find me some Taurine in 50 mg doses .

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    Alright gentlemen,

    Break it up, nothing to see here. Let's all get back to the business of helping people.
    And start on our next meals.

    Signed,

    A True Antagonist

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    Alright gentlemen

    Break it up, nothing to see here. Let's all get back to the business of helping people.
    And start on our next meals.

    Signed,

    A True Antagonist

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Alright gentlemen,

    Break it up, nothing to see here. Let's all get back to the business of helping people.
    And start on our next meals.

    Signed,

    A True Antagonist

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieTheMack
    Alright gentlemen

    Break it up, nothing to see here. Let's all get back to the business of helping people.
    And start on our next meals.

    Signed,

    A True Antagonist
    wtf are you talking about? Everything ive seen you write so far has been a waste. This isnt english class, contribute or dont even write at all.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    Ahhhhh, me likes the mask from Hade's. See below tough guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    i understand its because of damage to your liver among other things, but i was thinking in my mind, why could some1 not do dbol for 4 weeks and then m1t straight after for 4weeks ( while they were on test obv )? this is hypathetical? im just curious?
    To answer your question Dbol can and is often run both safely and effectively for far more than 4wks straight.

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Land of the sun.
    Posts
    349
    And Hellmask, the next time someone asks you about Taurine try to come up with something higher than 50mgs...do they even make doses that small.

    A True Antagonist

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieTheMack
    And Hellmask, the next time someone asks you about Taurine try to come up with something higher than 50mgs...do they even make doses that small.

    A True Antagonist
    Taurine???? Wheres a thread at where i said ANYTHING about taurine and a dose? See you proved what i said earlier right once again, see you typing but wtf are you saying.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •