Thread: Clen with T4???

mauifit is offline Female Member

Clen with T4???

Iam on .75 mcg of Synthroid , and 1 grain of Armour for hypothyroidism. Does anyone know if its okay to take Clen while on thyroid meds????

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Perfectly fine, it's a great stack for fat loss. They have a synergistic effect that melts off fat in no time. Personally I would use t3 instead of t4, having experience with both, I can say you probably won't be anywhere near as satisfied with the results.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dude, he's legally prescribed synthroid , which is much tamer, obviously, than t3. why would you advise him to take something more potent than what his doctor has given him? not cool...

btw, i haven't heard of clen affecting your thryoid levels, however, most aas certainly will suppress them...i'm sure you already do this, but please be sure to have your levels monitored at least monthly...

i'll check some publications to see about clen's effects, if any, on thryoid function, but i don't think there are any...in the meantime, if anyone else knows, please post...

AM

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Didnt notice he said it was prescribed, my mistake.
    As far as clen having an effect on your thyroid levels if he's using t4 to replace his natural levels then there wouldnt be a suppression so there shouldnt be anything to worry about.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    As far as clen having an effect on your thyroid levels if he's using t4 to replace his natural levels then there wouldnt be a suppression so there shouldnt be anything to worry about.
    yeah, i was leaning that way, but just wanted to poke around first and make sure

Thread Information