Lunacy is offline Member

1st cycle...whatcha think??

OK bros. I am where I need to be physically and educated to the point where I believe I am ready for cycle numero uno. Here are some stats:

25 yeas old
    5'9"-5'10"
    193ish
    10-12% body fat
    ~7 years in da gym

From all the info I have ingested about ass and first-time use, I am thinking 500mg test e/w for 12 weeks and proper PCT with clomid. Two real questions I guess. I know some bros use nolva while on test and some don’t. Is it necessary? Also, should I throw in some deca ? All opinions welcome. Thanks!
    Last edited by Lunacy; 09-19-2005 at 07:30 PM.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    good to see that you are choosing a single aas as its annoying when first time users post a 4 gear stack that they are starting that night.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    good to see that you are choosing a single aas as its annoying when first time users post a 4 gear stack that they are starting that night.
    Yeah Dog. I figured I should test the waters first before going to hardcore. So, should I use nolva or just keep it on hand?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    I know some bros use nolva while on test and some don’t. Is it necessary?
    Nothing wrong with not running the Nolvadex but jumping on it only if you start to exhibit symptoms of gyno. But at a minimum, have the Nolva on hand.

Also, should I throw in some deca?
    Absolutely not. You could even scale back on the testosterone a bit...nothing wrong with 400mg of long-ester testosterone/week. But just don't go over 500mg.

After your cycle and you start the be more experienced then deca with test will be a good idea. That is what i do!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Nothing wrong with not running the Nolvadex but jumping on it only if you start to exhibit symptoms of gyno. But at a minimum, have the Nolva on hand.

Absolutely not. You could even scale back on the testosterone a bit...nothing wrong with 400mg of long-ester testosterone/week. But just don't go over 500mg.
    I wouldnt stack first time around, I just stacked three things, when I cut out the tren I got much better results with the tesat-e and eq. Stick with 1 , your right on track, let your body get a feel for a foriegn compound being injected into it.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Yeah Dog. I figured I should test the waters first before going to hardcore. So, should I use nolva or just keep it on hand?
    The thing is,you don't know if you're gyno prone.So I'd suggest taking 10 mgs ED of Nolv.It won't effect your gains.Better safe than having to post a gyno thread.
    Also,great choice on your decission!!!It's obvious you researched!

~Pinnacle~

Lunacy is offline Member
    Absolutely not. You could even scale back on the testosterone a bit...nothing wrong with 400mg of long-ester testosterone/week. But just don't go over 500mg.[/QUOTE]

I see. So, scale back because of sides or experience?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The thing is,you don't know if you're gyno prone.So I'd suggest taking 10 mgs ED of Nolv.It won't effect your gains.Better safe than having to post a gyno thread.
    Also,great choice on your decission!!!It's obvious you researched!

~Pinnacle~
    No doubt. Now to find some. Guess I'll ask all my homeboys at the gym on juice.

No doubt. Now to find some. Guess I'll ask all my homeboys at the gym on juice.
    You can get Nolv in liquid form right here at the AR research store.Quality stuff.

www.anabolicreview-research.com

~Pinnacle~

Lunacy is offline Member
    You can get Nolv in liquid form right here at the AR research store.Quality stuff.

www.anabolicreview-research.com

~Pinnacle~
    Kinda ment the juice, but thanks bro!

Lunacy is offline Member
    So, why would I take 400mgs e/w rather then 500mgs e/w?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont really need 500....also with nolva youll want to take 10mg/day for your lipid profile

Your first cycle is your best.Make the most of it and run 500 mgs.That guy was only making a conservative suggestion @ 400mgs.

~Pinnacle~

I've seen many guys make good gains off of as little as 250mg/week. It makes sense to strive to use as little gear as possible to make good gains. Even one of this board's supermods suggests 400mg-500mg for 10 weeks for a first cycle. I'll put it this way: I would much rather do 400mg for 12 weeks than 500mg for 10.

But 500mg/week is fine. Its the guys that start stacking on their first cycle are making the mistake.
    Last edited by mranak; 09-19-2005 at 08:36 PM.

Lunacy is offline Member
    I've seen many guys make good gains off of as little as 250mg/week. It makes sense to strive to use as little gear as possible to make good gains. Even one of this board's supermods suggests 400mg-500mg for 10 weeks for a first cycle. I'll put it this way: I would much rather do 400mg for 12 weeks than 500mg for 10.

But 500mg/week is fine. Its the guys that start stacking on their first cycle are making the mistake.
    I understand what you are saying. I originally was going to take 500mgs for 12 weeks. So, in your opinion, you would take 400mgs for 12 weeks rather then 500mgs for 12 weeks for a first timer?

Lunacy is offline Member
    bump

You know what they say "Your first instinct is usually the correct one"...think about it.

~Pinnacle~

Lunacy is offline Member
    You know what they say "Your first instinct is usually the correct one"...think about it.

~Pinnacle~
    I agree. Thanks again bro.

Yes, I would personally go with 400mg/week for 12 weeks. But for some reason I think that Pinnacle might think that you should do 500mg/week.

I recommend that you do the injections twice/week. 400mg or 500mg, you decide. Or anywhere in between. It isn't going to make a whole lot'a difference one way or the other. Train right, eat right (more muscle needs more calories), rest well and you will grow.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Yes, I would personally go with 400mg/week for 12 weeks. But for some reason I think that Pinnacle might think that you should do 500mg/week.

I recommend that you do the injections twice/week. 400mg or 500mg, you decide. Or anywhere in between. It isn't going to make a whole lot'a difference one way or the other. Train right, eat right (more muscle needs more calories), rest well and you will grow.
    OK brotha. Thanks!

Thread Information