Thread: what to use

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member

what to use

what is the safest thing for me to use i dont' care if i lean out or get bigger, i am just concerned with the side effects. What drug will give me the least amount of side affects and compliment my clen and t3. I dont' want to go through the depression and loads of pct. I dont' mind a little, and i expect to work hard, what do you guys think about a little trib to go with my fat burners?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are taking clen and t3, then I assume you are indeed attempting to "lean out." If you are concerned with side effects, clen has some harsh side effects. Sweating, shaking, heart pounding, insomnia, cramping etc.
    Last edited by eGGz; 09-19-2005 at 12:40 PM.

you missed the whole point, what AAS product can i use with least amount of side effects.

bump

bump

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    you missed the whole point, what AAS product can i use with least amount of side effects.

bump
    i think you can answer your own question by researching on this site. don't you want to know the compounds going into your body, or are you just gonna take someones addvice?

i have less time then i have sense, so i'll take my chances and someone elses' advice, please don't get side tracked with the opportunity to flame me

what do i use with the least amount of side effects, i'm thinking some androgel or some tribulus, possibly some test e. i'm definetly not ready for the hard shit.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Test E isnt hard sh**. However each person reacts differently to different chemicals

test e is one of the more common compounds used correct? and if i follow the pct properly i should be fine no?

You should be fine. Now there are always possible side effects. Dont know until you go for it.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    test e is one of the more common compounds used correct? and if i follow the pct properly i should be fine no?
    Keep nolva handy for gyno and slip in some clomid for PCT and you should be fine. But as with all things, "actual results may vary."

so, you all are scaring me alittle, the best way i guess to avoid the side effects is to just not do it right but shit i guess any thing that is worth anything you have to take some risks and make sacrifices so i guess i'll go with a little test e?

i'm just trying to be careful of what i take cause this is the only body i have forever

For my first cycle I took Test E 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Only side effect I had was after the cycle ended(in PCT) that I got a little bit of acne. That is b/c the natural test being produced in your body and the imbalance of hormones

i dont' wanna act like a girl when i get off, i have know guys to get real soft after cycles and getting emotional and depressed, what do you take for that?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    as shortie said

Keep nolva handy for gyno and slip in some clomid for PCT and you should be fine

test e is just what you need if your physically ready for it and at the doses that were previously said

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    "dont wanna act like a girl when i get off"

???

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

bump
    anavar . prop. proviron (with prop). masteron . doses dictate sides for any aas.

i've just seen guys be all emotional and bitchy when off cycle i don't know why and i just don't want that to happen to me like the dude in fight club

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    i dont' wanna act like a girl when i get off, i have know guys to get real soft after cycles and getting emotional and depressed, what do you take for that?
    If you cold turkey your cycle then this is a possible side effect, but in situation where you do proper pct-clomid-trib for me you should sail right past this. But I have seen it where a guy just cold turkeys in the middle of a long cycle and winds up crying like a b*tch over lttle stuff, quite funny really.

thanks drummerboy for aswering my original question, i am counting on you guys cause i don't have the time to research all of these chemicals myself, there are just too many

thanks to all of you, i have alot more knowledge than i did to make a decision

Thread Information