Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Dbol Question

  1. #1
    BlueAndromeda73's Avatar
    BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    1,175

    Dbol Question

    I was wondering what you guys think the best way to dose is? A couple of people have said they take 10mg at a time 2-3 times a day, one guy told me he takes it all at once some others take the 5mg 4-5 times a day, just wondering what your guys opinion was on the best way to do it?

  2. #2
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    If under 50mg why not take it all one hour before training that way you have the benifits right after lifting? On non-training days split througout day.

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndromeda73
    I was wondering what you guys think the best way to dose is? A couple of people have said they take 10mg at a time 2-3 times a day, one guy told me he takes it all at once some others take the 5mg 4-5 times a day, just wondering what your guys opinion was on the best way to do it?
    Dbol has a half life of 4.5 hrs.So it makes sense to take a dose every 4 hrs to keep blood levels stable.

    ~Pinnacle~

  4. #4
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Dbol has a half life of 4.5 hrs.So it makes sense to take a dose every 4 hrs to keep blood levels stable.

    ~Pinnacle~
    Right so if someone were to take 50mg then they would have 25mg around hour 4 and 12.5 around hour 8 and 6.75 about hour 12... and most say take 5-10mg at a time. So how bad is it to have 50mg working for you during and right after you stress your muscles(lifting) as well as utilizing protein with the nitrogen boost?

  5. #5
    BlueAndromeda73's Avatar
    BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks for the clarification guys.

  6. #6
    MASTERDBOL's Avatar
    MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    moving to austin
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Dbol has a half life of 4.5 hrs.So it makes sense to take a dose every 4 hrs to keep blood levels stable.

    ~Pinnacle~
    i agree.

  7. #7
    kylewoods is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    45
    one of my friends has been useing AAS for a years and he use's the same and needle to draw with every time and only has one syringe that he uses for his cycles. but he does use new clean needles to inject himself with.

    he cleans the syringe and needle in boiling water with some tea tree oil, i'v told him it could be risky cuz you might get an infection. wot do u guys think? is he safe enuff?

  8. #8
    Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Sherlock Holmes is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewoods
    one of my friends has been useing AAS for a years and he use's the same and needle to draw with every time and only has one syringe that he uses for his cycles. but he does use new clean needles to inject himself with.

    he cleans the syringe and needle in boiling water with some tea tree oil, i'v told him it could be risky cuz you might get an infection. wot do u guys think? is he safe enuff?
    Why risk it? The things are so cheap you might as well use new every time.

    Split the Dbol up and take with meals.

  9. #9
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewoods
    one of my friends has been useing AAS for a years and he use's the same and needle to draw with every time and only has one syringe that he uses for his cycles. but he does use new clean needles to inject himself with.

    he cleans the syringe and needle in boiling water with some tea tree oil, i'v told him it could be risky cuz you might get an infection. wot do u guys think? is he safe enuff?
    Get your own thread newb.

  10. #10
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    I have the 50mg tabs and was told take one tab on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

  11. #11
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewoods
    one of my friends has been useing AAS for a years and he use's the same and needle to draw with every time and only has one syringe that he uses for his cycles. but he does use new clean needles to inject himself with.

    he cleans the syringe and needle in boiling water with some tea tree oil, i'v told him it could be risky cuz you might get an infection. wot do u guys think? is he safe enuff?
    Hijacked!

  12. #12
    Braveheart2233 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    11
    split dianabol up every 3-4 hours depending on what your dose is, its a pill form so remember its gotta stay level in your system, messin round with the dosages is whats gonna start makin your face look like a pizza

  13. #13
    fhorst's Avatar
    fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    No longer active
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    I have the 50mg tabs and was told take one tab on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.


    50 mg?? we are still talking d-bol? on an empty stomach??
    NEVER take pills on an empty stomach. At minimum put 2 or 3 glasses of water in there.
    Changes are you will get an altzer/ stomach burns...

    and YES, as the half life is 4 - 4.5 hours, devide it over a day. losages below 5mg are useless (for a full grown man) so that leaves you with a minumum of 20 mg per day.

  14. #14
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by fhorst


    50 mg?? we are still talking d-bol? on an empty stomach??
    NEVER take pills on an empty stomach. At minimum put 2 or 3 glasses of water in there.
    Changes are you will get an altzer/ stomach burns...

    and YES, as the half life is 4 - 4.5 hours, devide it over a day. losages below 5mg are useless (for a full grown man) so that leaves you with a minumum of 20 mg per day.
    Yes with water, so should I split the 50 mg pill and take it throughout the day?

  15. #15
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    i eat it in one dose 1.5 hours before training, 40mg. great strenght and pumps. There are some reasons why taking it all in one dose in the morning or early aft. is a good choice... someting about sustained blood levels is harder on liver, but id have to look around again... (read it a while ago... little foggy)

  16. #16
    SpiderRico's Avatar
    SpiderRico is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    954
    i split mine into three times a day one after my first meal in the morning one at lunch time and one about an hour before i lift works fine for me ...i wouldnt take them in one bunch and dbol also isnt in your system for long its there for i think 3 days which is nothing at all

  17. #17
    joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    327
    bump

  18. #18
    fhorst's Avatar
    fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    No longer active
    Posts
    432
    please look at : http://www.steroid.com/DIANABOL.phtml

    highest availible used to be 5mg (not 50, that's ANADROL ??????? (maybe))

    since a short while it's also availible as:Methandrostenolone 10 mg tab; Ttokkyo Labs

    so they are UGL???? and if they are UGL, are they right dosed???

    taking 200 mg d-bol in a day is BIG! (or even if you split it in half, 100 mg..) and as it has a short half life, you need to take it every 4 hours........ to keep your blood levels up.

    ANADROL comes normally in 50 mg pills....

  19. #19
    Tyree33 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    14
    KyleWoods, tell your friend BAD IDEA! It probably won't kill your man but why take the risk? You can risk major infection, (Believe me brotha, I almost lost a leg. I spent 4 months in the hospital. Presumbly from a sticker (needle) that I had used twice over...LET ME REPEAT THAT, I WAS ALMOST A GIMP!...Forest Gump shit.

  20. #20
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    i eat it in one dose 1.5 hours before training, 40mg. great strenght and pumps. There are some reasons why taking it all in one dose in the morning or early aft. is a good choice... someting about sustained blood levels is harder on liver, but id have to look around again... (read it a while ago... little foggy)
    Yea< I have my source and a few pro body builders here swear that I should take the entire 50 mg tab by ityself in the morning with water?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •