Thread: Clen questions

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Clen questions

Hey guys I just started Clen , i took in 20 mcg today. I'm gonna raise the dose but i want to monitor how my body takes it.

Question 1: How much L-Taurine should I take per day?
    Question 2: How much water should I be taking in per day?

i'd a gallon a day should be sufficent. not sure on the L-taurine

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    bump ...

Question 1: How much L-Taurine should I take per day?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    500mgs of Taurine ED. If jaw still tightens/locks up, increase by 250mgs (generally half a tablet) for a total of 750mgs ED.

M.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    500mgs of Taurine ED. If jaw still tightens/locks up, increase by 250mgs (generally half a tablet) for a total of 750mgs ED.

M.
    Is 500mgs enough to take?? I was just courious I have heard of people starting out taking a lot more?? I have never taken it,but plan to that is why I am asking?

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    Is 500mgs enough to take?? I was just courious I have heard of people starting out taking a lot more?? I have never taken it,but plan to that is why I am asking?
    I'm taking 500mg ed but I think I'm gonna start taking 500 at night and 250 in the morn or before lunch. My jaw hurts when I chew and my legs burn for a while after walking up stairs.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i take 4 grams of taurine while on clen and still find on occasion ill get some mild cramps. personally i woulnt; go any less then like 2 grams but thats just me, there is some info in the clen handbook which may be useful. also id take potassium if i were you.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    I'm up to 5 gram's a day before my cramps started to get to a normal level.
    and drink loads of water

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have been plagued by the Taurine question too, to the point I wondered if the Taurine I was taking was the same Taurine everyone is talking about. But here is what I do, 1 can of Rock Star(like Red Bull but cheaper) has 1884 mg Taurine in it, I drink at least two cans a day and it keeps the cramps at bay, but less than that esp when taking up to 120mcg clen e/d and I will still cramp up. Also keep you H2O above at least a gallon a day and keep your potassium up.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I have been plagued by the Taurine question too, to the point I wondered if the Taurine I was taking was the same Taurine everyone is talking about. But here is what I do, 1 can of Rock Star(like Red Bull but cheaper) has 1884 mg Taurine in it, I drink at least two cans a day and it keeps the cramps at bay, but less than that esp when taking up to 120mcg clen e/d and I will still cramp up. Also keep you H2O above at least a gallon a day and keep your potassium up.

It is a lot cheaper to get the taurie/clen combo and saves you money compared to the price of enery drinks I have come to find out bro.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    not to mention the amount of caffeine and sugar in those things...

It is a lot cheaper to get the taurie/clen combo and saves you money compared to the price of enery drinks I have come to find out bro.
    Oh I agree absolutely, but I frickin love those energy drinks!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Supplement with 3-5g of taurine to help with cramping and avoiding rebound effect (when off clen ).

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i just started my clen from ARR about 4 hours ago....after reading all the posts on the board i was going to start with just 20mcg (one squirt) but i even decided to do less then that as i wanted to see if i would have any sides at all (im totally opposed to having a racing heart) and i feel very light headed now. i took 1 L-tarunie pill at the same time and a b-12 vitamin as well. my heart isnt racing but im a bit jittery - could just be cause of the light headedness causing me to be nervous but i find this odd with such a low amount. anyone have any thoughts??? i know its late but reason im still up is i work from midnight to 8am...east coast time

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Supplement with 3-5g of taurine to help with cramping and avoiding rebound effect (when off clen).
    whats the rebound of clen ?

Muckdog, my first try with clen was a mere 20 mcg and I weigh about 220-230. It screwed me to the ceiling all day long, I had the shakes,the jitters, and at one point even started stuttering a little. About the time I got to a higher dose I was finally starting to be able to handle the sides, but I still am no big fan of clen.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    whats the rebound of clen ?
    When you use clen , it depletes taurine levels in your body. When you go off clen, with these depleted taurine levels, your body won't be able to convert T3 to T4 as efficiently. The result is a increased bodyfat levels (rebound effect). To me, this would be very important because I took clen to keep my bodyfat level down in the first place.

would tappering on week 6 help this considering u are doing a 6 week cycle and using benadryl for the 3rd week

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    would tappering on week 6 help this considering u are doing a 6 week cycle and using benadryl for the 3rd week
    From what I have read, there is no real need to taper clen . I understand what you're saying though. I would just make sure to supplement with taurine while on and until it clears your system (when off). Clen has a very long half-life.

ok..i know very general and bad type of question..but if one is performing morning cardio everyday and 2x on rest days and is eating a super clean diet with a cal deficet what are some results you can see in bf% in a 6 week cycle

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I lost 12 lbs in 3.5 weeks with a tweek of my diet as well. The stuff is amazing and worked for me but my shoulders cramp up so bad even on 2 grams of taurine, gallons of water and 1 gram of potassium plus it kind of weakens certain lifts where my shoulders are involved like incline dumbell bench. Don't know why it is just my shoulders being affected like this but that was the only drawback. It does shed the fat for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie

Damn, just buy a cheap bottle of Taurine pills with your clen and save the $$$,
    plus why consume two Rock Star's a day if your trying to cut? But I agree though, those rock stars are mighty tastie.. almost as tastie as my clen Fruit Punch edition.

achtung is offline New Member
    what exactly does clen do??? can someone clarify this for me???

Thread Information