Thread: What next?

BigPete is offline Associate Member

What next?

Ok when I am finished with my sustanon ,deca ,and d-bol cycle what would be a good for my nest cycle? I know to wait a few months until hitting the gear again. I was thinkin some on the lines of Test Suspention,EQ,and Deca. What do you guyz think and what dosage. I am on my fourth week on the above cycle at 200lbs 9% bf and 6' tall. Thanks!

Kullman is offline Member
    well bro you gotta wait and see how you look at the end of this cycle then go from there. If you want to cut fat then do a cutting cycle, or add mass. Why suspension though? just curious. If you want to add more mass Test-500-750 mg's week. Deca or Eq-400mg's a week. I see no point in running deca and eq as they both yield similar results, but you could. Deca will give you more size Eq will tend to cut more and make you vieny, but they are similar. I can't really recomend a good cycle till I know your experience and dosages you've taken before.

Kull

The original jason Guest
    Pete nothng like planning early eh!! lol well I wouldnt go with suspension either I would suggest of the top of my head something like test prop/eq/winnie test prop and winnie would give it a good start with teh eq kicking in about week 4 if you run armidex along with this cycle you should really have little water retention and keep your shape rather than bloating, it all depends aon what you want I guess that would be my idea after bulking some just to see how I am with that size also that cycle will give goood results let me knowif you want more details ill write one up for you no worries

peace
    jason

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    trying to get ability to pm guys so i figure go to old posts and whore it

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPete
    Ok when I am finished with my sustanon,deca,and d-bol cycle what would be a good for my nest cycle? I know to wait a few months until hitting the gear again. I was thinkin some on the lines of Test Suspention,EQ,and Deca. What do you guyz think and what dosage. I am on my fourth week on the above cycle at 200lbs 9% bf and 6' tall. Thanks!
    What doses are you taking of each?? What pct are you going to take? Good luck on your cycle bro.

Thread Information