daaaan is offline Associate Member

Drawing from vial

When I draw from vials I use a 20g needle then to inject i replace it with a 25g needle and i dispose of both needles each time.

I was wondering if you guys do the same or do you reuse the needle you used for drawing the aas from the vial?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually reuse the pin i draw with, just steralize it in alcohol. never had probs

I see, cause I find it such a waste to use them just once even though they are so cheap.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    I see, cause I find it such a waste to use them just once even though they are so cheap.
    yep, i'm a cheap skate

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    When I draw from vials I use a 20g needle then to inject i replace it with a 25g needle and i dispose of both needles each time.

I was wondering if you guys do the same or do you reuse the needle you used for drawing the aas from the vial?
    Yeah i love the feeling of injecting myself with a 20 gauge feels fantastic in the morning lol
    NDG

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Um, I buy large guage pins seperately ... you can get JUST the pin. Anyway, that makes it to where i don't even have to consider it. I wouldn't risk an absess for 15 cents.

Also, remember, when you inject air to make it easier to draw fluid (so theres positive pressure as opposed to vacuume in the vial, you basically add whatever is in the air in to the vial, so it's technically contaminated. But, the BA supposedly takes care of that. Who knows ... I assume there's no need to create a solution to a problem that hasn't come up yet tho.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    i use the same needle that i draw with to inject.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    You can get 100 20g pins for $5. How freakin' cheap can you be?? Always use a new sterile needle every time you draw from a vial or inject.

Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    You can get 100 20g pins for $5. How freakin' cheap can you be?? Always use a new sterile needle every time you draw from a vial or inject.

actually my gf owns a medical research company and I get my needles for free.

I was just curious what most people do with the needle they use to draw.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    I never reuse a pin. It just isn't good practice.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    It's better to draw with a larger gauge and inject with a smaller gauge... saves the most time and discomfort.

For example - I wouldn't want to spend 20 minutes drawing with a 25g just so i can draw and inject with the same needle, just as I wouldnt want to jab a 20g in my leg.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    No shit! I've heard of people getting redijets of 18g and USING THEM! Ouch!!!

Thread Information