Icthruyou is offline New Member

Need advice on changing my cycle up.

Right now im taking tred ED along with 1000mg of test EW. I am 5'10", 205 and I look pretty good, but I want to get more cut. I know winni would do the trick but I was wondering if anyone has done tren , test and HGH and got good results from it. I really want to stay on the tren. Does anyone have any good advice on cutting myself up really good, and how much of whatever I should take.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    you need to run HGH for at least 6 months, and you need to be at least 25 years old. Otherwise it's a great drug for fat loss and lean mass gains.

Montgomery

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren has got me rock solid bro... I love this shit... I am cut up nice and my diet is good calorie and protein wise but I do throw alot of cheat meals in there... and still my bf% is low... Tren has definetly become my favorite aas...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    hows the sides ,Vega?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    hows the sides ,Vega?
    I must be one of the lucky ones....... sides have been nothing... got some night sweats and insomnia in the begining and then for a day or two everytime i bumped my dose up... but other then that it's been great...
    I'll tell u one thing though... the tren cough is definetly real... anytime i nick a vein when i shoot i get the cough real bad for about 5 minutes... most times within 5 seconds of starting the shot... it sucks trying to shoot while u are coughing your lungs up... i cldn't imagine not aspirating and shooting it directly into a vein... i cld see it killing u... no joke...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Icthruyou
    Right now im taking tred ED along with 1000mg of test EW. I am 5'10", 205 and I look pretty good, but I want to get more cut. I know winni would do the trick but I was wondering if anyone has done tren, test and HGH and got good results from it. I really want to stay on the tren. Does anyone have any good advice on cutting myself up really good, and how much of whatever I should take.
    test enth and tren is a good combo. remember that you may be holding some water from the test so i would suggest some letro for the extra bloat. cardio and diet is def key as well to drop the bf. if your diet and cardio is in check, along with you serm or anti e then give clen a shot

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, I wouldnt like the night sweats...

Thread Information