MickyBlues is offline Banned

So many options, so confuzed!!!

Ok, my goal is to get lean and very defined. There are so many options in which way to go but it's getting so confuzing. I need all the help I can get for getting defined and leaning out. My genetics are that I gain mass no matter what. I can't stand it! Here are some cycles I have been considering and would really like some good feedback on helping me decide which to go with. Just to let you know I do not want to do Tren . (Also I only have money for two compounds)

1. Test Prop/Eq
    2. Eq/Var
    3.Test Prop/Var
    4.Test Prop/Proviron - very interested in this after reading Hooker's profiles

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well I say prop/tren , but since you dont want to do tren, either prop/var or prop/Eq or even prop/winny would be a good choice. Remember it all comes down to your diet. Get on a strict cutting diet to really help u lean out. Steroids dont burn fat (except tren), they preserve muscle while burning bodyfat.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    well I say prop/tren, but since you dont want to do tren, either prop/var or prop/Eq or even prop/winny would be a good choice. Remember it all comes down to your diet. Get on a strict cutting diet to really help u lean out. Steroids dont burn fat (except tren), they preserve muscle while burning bodyfat.
    I understand diet is most important. So being diet is in check and proper training.

deaznuts is offline New Member
    Prop, var, eq (if you can handle the hunger) are all good for cutters but wont be good if your diet isnt in check, you will still gain FAT if you eat it. People say that they still got ripped eating not THAT clean off of tren but you aint interested in that.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    What are your sats bro??

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by deaznuts
    you will still gain FAT if you eat it.
    Entirely wrong.

EFA's such as omega 3's and omega 6's actually help the body lose fat, but i'm sure you already knew that.

Actually I also forgot this option which I am thinking of going with:

Eq\Proviron ???

Any suggestions on this.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Prop/Var

saluu is offline Banned
    the best roid monkey cycle is your get your fat monkey ass off the couch and stop the supersize mcdeal's and the kfc chicken specials and do the roid monkey cycle off

strict no fast food diet and lots of cardio and sex on the side = fat loss and lots of pleasure

roid monkey cycle aint no roid gonna make you lose fat. try this cycle if it doesn't work chances are your women will leave you for salu because you aint satifying her like the roid monkey well.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    the best roid monkey cycle is your get your fat monkey ass off the couch and stop the supersize mcdeal's and the kfc chicken specials and do the roid monkey cycle off

strict no fast food diet and lots of cardio and sex on the side = fat loss and lots of pleasure

roid monkey cycle aint no roid gonna make you lose fat. try this cycle if it doesn't work chances are your women will leave you for salu because you aint satifying her like the roid monkey well.
    Have you been drinking again Saluu?

Thread Information