TBOL or Winstrol

Im deciding whether to use oral turinabol or oral winstrol with my test. Who has used one or both of these orals feel free to give any input. Sides are my number one concern! Which one of these 2 are safer for me to take? Which one is better at gaining muscle and strength? Has anyone had any bad sides with using tbol?

bump

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    Go for the Tboll
    less sides, more gains!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Typically one would use tbol or dbol or drol as a kickstart to an injectable cycle. Winny would be used at the end of an injectable cycle.

tbol seems to have less potential for sides than winny.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Typically one would use tbol or dbol or drol as a kickstart to an injectable cycle. Winny would be used at the end of an injectable cycle.

tbol seems to have less potential for sides than winny.

So tbol has less sides. Which one is stronger in gaining muscle....Tbol? I assume winstrol would be better for strength, but the studies done in east germany showed that there track athletes times and distances in there event drastically improved with tbol, so they had to have alot of strength gains right?

and how long does this drug stay in your system? I might be tested in about 6 months.

bump

goose is offline Banned
    Turanabol has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50.I would use both,but prefer T

Thread Information