Thread: this a waste?

kylewoods is offline Banned

this a waste?

i'v been injecting 500 ormi/sus and 400 decca a week every sunday. is this a waste beucuz i am injecting them all in the one day or will it still just work out the same?

ccriderss is offline New Member
    not a waste, but i would inject twice a week to take full advantage or the short acting esters in the sust

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    No, it's a waste because you're only 19 and you don't need steroids yet.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewoods
    i'v been injecting 500 ormi/sus and 400 decca a week every sunday. is this a waste beucuz i am injecting them all in the one day or will it still just work out the same?
    Did you begin using AAS w/out knowing wtf you were doing?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    No, it's a waste because you're only 19 and you don't need steroids yet.
    This is agree with. I had no idea you were 19.

Dumb.......

~SC~

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

That seems to be a growing trend.

Unfortunately, yes it does seem like it's a new trend.

No wonder the media has a plethora of horror stories in which to make public!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    yup i did, maybe a little help would be nice insted of the shite. after all i am trying to reserch as u so much tell everyone to do

and no i did't reserach enuff b4 i begun the roids, just b4 i get more shite

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    The advice given by the many members on here ,as well as my advice, is not sh**. IT IS ADVICE! So it is to help you out. That said, what week are you on now?

BTW I agree 100% with SC, no wonder the media is jumping all over the use of AS, b/c of the younger people not informing themselves before doing AS, rather anything. This has been a growing trend lately, and honestly I am becoming very concerned.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd have to say kylewoods, you are not researching. You are posting a question you want answers to. Take an hour out of your busy day and read up on what you need to know. Otherwise, how do you know the advice given is true? You don't.

im on week 7, got other 5 to go then i shall start my PCT 2 weeks after my last injection, gonne b takin novlx and clomid for 4 weeks.

IBdmfkr and sure if SC gave me advice it would be true and not a lie....

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    19 is too young who cares how your cycling your bound to get hurt

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    IBdmfkr and sure if SC gave me advice it would be true and not a lie....
    This is not my point, obviously you missed it. Do you still live at home? If so, don't you think you'd rather live on your own rather than have your mommy tell you how and what to do all the time. Same thing applies, learn how to cycle, diet and train. This way you will be self sufficient and know what you are putting in or doing to your body, rather than relying on someone else to tell you what to do or how to do it. Not to mention you won't have to ask half the questions that have been asked a million times before.

Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    This is not my point, obviously you missed it. Do you still live at home? If so, don't you think you'd rather live on your own rather than have your mommy tell you how and what to do all the time. Same thing applies, learn how to cycle, diet and train. This way you will be self sufficient and know what you are putting in or doing to your body, rather than relying on someone else to tell you what to do or how to do it. Not to mention you won't have to ask half the questions that have been asked a million times before.

Just an idea.
    no i dont live with my "mommy", i have lived on my own since i'v been 16 years of age. and i know how to get the best out of my training and diet with proper sleep and recovery. maybe i dont know as much about being on a cycle but hey, i wont ask on this board again since you think i should already know whatever i'm asking.... bye

RuN3 is offline Banned
    I agree with the other posts as that you should inject sust 2x a week. I've done 2 cycles when I was 19 with no major side effects, just acne. Good luck with your cycle, make sure you have PCT lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by RuN3
    I agree with the other posts as that you should inject sust 2x a week. I've done 2 cycles when I was 19 with no major side effects, just acne. Good luck with your cycle, make sure you have PCT lined up.
    thank you mate for your reply and any other person who gave me a positive one

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think it is god to start taking seroids at your age, but if you are already aking them and are ona cycle I think it is better we give you advice to help. I would inject twice a week also. I always plit my test and iject twice a week.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    bro......eveybody is breaking balls for a reason. you have to deal with it. its not meant to be insulting, necessarily. its to get a point across. instead of taking offense to it.......listen to what we are saying. sc, ibdmfkr, and myself, etc have many years of experience with this stuff. most of us know more about this stuff than doctors do. read what we are saying and not how its being said!! but to answer your question, considering you have already started.........break up the injections. you will get alot more effect by splitting up the dosages.

ok man, i will listen better and take the advice better in the future, it just sounded like they were being insulting insted of helping to me.

so what way should i do this mate, at the moment i'v been just taking it all every sunday. so should i spilt it up and take 1ml of sus with 1ml of decca on the sunday and take the same on thursday?

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    ok man, i will listen better and take the advice better in the future, it just sounded like they were being insulting insted of helping to me.

so what way should i do this mate, at the moment i'v been just taking it all every sunday. so should i spilt it up and take 1ml of sus with 1ml of decca on the sunday and take the same on thursday?
    thats fine. or monday/thursday.

nice one thanks

yup i did, maybe a little help would be nice insted of the shite.

This ain't a Christmas wish list smart-ass.

People were here helping you and looking out for your health/best interests, but you dont' CARE AT ALL!!

Since you stated like a sob story that you won't ask any more questions here, well, then don't. Perhaps grow up a bit and learn to respect your elders and those who know WTF they are talking about in trying to HELP you.

Ungrateful little shit.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-19-2005 at 05:21 PM.

Thread Information