Pimpsy is offline New Member

Are precursors the real thing?

Hey,

I've seen ads for these precursors at several sites, the equibolan, maxteron, dermagain stuff. Is this stuff for real, or just a big rip off? I've hit a big plateau and I'm considering pursuing other avenues for gains. I need to put on about 20 lbs., and I don't think I'm gonna get there on my on. I've read a lot of the site content, but haven't seen anything about these things. Just need to know which way I need to go. If these legal precursors work, I'd rather stay with that. If not, then I need something else.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    They are an absolute waste of time and money!! Trust me, I had the same outlook as you have, and I payed the price for wanting to do things legally! These products tend to stimulate estrogen production WAY more than the real deal, which leads to many unwanted side effects. I also broke out really badly when taking pro-hormones (the ones you're asking about are NOT pro-hormones.......probably just herbs to stimulate testosterone production). Anyway, I would stay away from anything hormonal unless it has years of legitimate research backing it...... Stick to creatine and nitric oxide stimulators until you have the knowledge and means to do steroids , because unlike the media would have you believing, that is the safest and most effective way to go!

Pimpsy is offline New Member
    Thanks bro. does the no2 stuff help that much? I assume you're talking about oxodrol and the like.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    search and read up about SUPERDROL. It's still available and a good steriod like alternative.........i've heard

Thread Information