Cycle timeline before i go to Afghanistan. Input please!

My unit is scheduled to deploy to afghanistan in give or take 1 year (cant say exactly for security purposes). I want to determine what dates, dosages, and substances so i can:
    1. Not pack on too much mass in too little time (raise suspicion)
    2. Be fully recovered so i dont ruck into battle emotionally unstable.
    3.Have great strength and stamina to scale the Afghan mountainous terrain with 60-70lb ruck sack on my back and roughly 60lbs of armor and ammo. For 3-4 days in a single mission.

Anyone in the military or prior service knows how it is in a light infantry unit. Lots of them juice in the off season and the extra meat comes in handy out there when you burn so many calories. Ive seen guys lose 60+ lbs in 1 deployment! Guys who dont juice come back looking like skin and bones, like aids victims!

Currently im in very good cardiovascular shape, max out my pushups/situps/ 2 mile run. but i havent been hittin the gym much so its visibly obvious those are the only excersizes i do

Im 5,10" i bounce between 190lbs-200lbs
    I eat 3 healthy (all food groups) meals a day and my current routine looks like this:
    mon,wed,fri- run and do sprints inbetween 3-6 miles.
    teusday,thursday- muscle failure (pushups,situps, iron mikes, pullups etc..)

I think 4 months is plenty of time for my test levels to return to normal.
    My idea is this:
    500mg/wk Test E weeks 1-14
    300mg/wk Deca weeks 1-14 (for joints)
    800mg/wk EQ weeks 1-14
    and maybe throw some Var in there for the last 8 weeks for show

And your typical push-pull routine 4 day split for weight training after work.

How does this sound for what im trying to achieve? thanks in advanced, havent been on this website in AGES. kinda missed it HAHA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle timeline before i go to Afghanistan. Input please!-blog-tea.jpg  

fleck is offline Associate Member
    i couldnt really help you out here as Im not that well up on EQ and var, but intresting post, those deployments sound HARD man!! nice post mate and good luck to you when you go back there..
    flecks

Atomini is offline Banned
    Having been to Afghanistan (not as infantry but as armored reconnaisance), I would say focus on endurance and a slight increase in mass. I emphasize the word slight here. Our physical fitness in the military stresses endurance more than anything else, and AAS can certainly help with this.

I can't think of too much other advice to give other than to make sure you are well and fully recovered after your PCT before you ship out. I didn't start cycling AAS until 2 years after I came back, but yes, you WILL lose size. Key here as I said is endurance, and you'll need it being an infanteer. The good thing is that although size from your cycle will be lost, the hemoglobin increase from the AAS should stick around for a little longer, giving you a good endurance boost.

I dunno how common this issue is with juice but i've had it, If you don't use enough Taurine, Magnesium Phosogate however its pronounced you could get some nasty ass lactic acid issues that making running difficult, and with all the running a person can have in combat, i can imagine your calves in agony, or even perhaps holding a heavy gun up.

Thread Information