Thread: Deca and m1t?

mrbear is offline New Member

Deca and m1t?

hey my buddy was wondering about stacking his m1t with some deca ? he wants to take 10mg of m1t twice a day for the first 4 weeks of the cycle while taking 300mg of deca twice a week for 10 weeks. i suggested not to but he wants to try it. I was just wondering wat your comments were. I suggested possibly using it with a test?? any comments would be appriciated. thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him to run test only for a first cycle. Dont waste time with M1T (poison in a bottle). Deca without test = deca dick!!! Tell him to do some research about how to cycle properly before he does anything

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i have ran M1T with 4derm before i started using the real stuff. I ran it twice, each time just 10mg/day for 4 weeks and to be honest with you I really liked the results and the sides were non existent for me. I'm sure everyone reacts differently though. has ur bro ran the stuff before? i recommend reading NSA's M1T faq. lots of good info there and i followed his sample cycle to a "T" and gained a good 15lbs and kept at least 75% of that on the first cycle.

mrbear is offline New Member
    thanks for the posts guys. my bro has never ran any AAS before so m1t is his beginging. even i have taken AAS before and i still want to try out m1t. you guys think its cool if i take sust 250 and m1t together?? any response is appriciated.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its kind of stupid to stack m1t with AAS because you might as well use a real oral your putting the stress on your liver anyways

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbear
    hey my buddy was wondering about stacking his m1t with some deca?

Worst idea i have heard in a LONG time.

Thread Information