Luvinit is offline Junior Member

Last cycle....Said that before!

Done a few bulkers and a couple cutters over the years and put together perhaps my last cycle. I have no desire to get huge or freaky but a I definately want to keep my physique and lean up some by next spring. Anyway here's my cycle I put together.

1-5 Andropen (sus) 500mg/week
    1-4 Anadrol 50mg/day but 100mg/day week 3
    5-12 Boldenone 500mg/week taper last 2 weeks
    5-12 Turnabol 60mg/week taper last 2 weeks
    *1-6 and 13-16 nolvadex and proviron 1 tab each per day
    PCT with clomid, hcg , clen
    Last edited by Luvinit; 04-25-2007 at 01:10 PM. Reason: wanna

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvinit
    Done a few bulkers and a couple cutters over the years and put together perhaps my last cycle. I have no desire to get huge or freaky but a I definately want to keep my physique and lean up some by next spring. Anyway here's my cycle I put together.

1-5 Andropen (sus) 500mg/week
    1-4 Anadrol 50mg/day but 100mg/day week 3
    5-12 Boldenone 500mg/week taper last 2 weeks
    5-12 Turnabol 60mg/week taper last 2 weeks
    *1-6 and 13-16 nolvadex and proviron 1 tab each per day
    PCT with clomid, hcg , clen

I know some will say try test or this and that which I have tried it all and this is going to do for me what i want to do and that is solid gains that stay and lean in the end. I will be happy if I keep 8-12 pounds when it's all said and done. I am 5'10" 213 about 10-12%BF 31 years old. I guess I was just bored and wanted to share my cycle if you have any opinions I would like to hear them if they apply to my goal for the cycle. Thanks
    why are you cutting off the test at wk 5 when it is kicking in. does that strike you as counterproductive? sounds, and looks, like you've been in the game for a while. But test to the end my brotha!! i don't understand your motives.

My body peaks off Sus at 14 to 21 days in strength and gains so pushing that to 5 weeks then switching to Bold and Turn I will try to solidify some of the mass and get solid also trying to burn off some fat by the end. Does that make sense or no? I appreciate your input

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    have you considered tren for solid gains? just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvinit
    My body peaks off Sus at 14 to 21 days in strength and gains so pushing that to 5 weeks then switching to Bold and Turn I will try to solidify some of the mass and get solid also trying to burn off some fat by the end. Does that make sense or no? I appreciate your input
    so five weeks of test is when your gains start to level out??? sorry to say it bro but what your saying doesn't make sense. one of the esters in sust have half lives of 21 days! wich means the longer you take it, ie. 12 wks or so, the high your blood levels and the better the gains. Also bold/eq is a very weak roid to take for only 7wks. the gains from the eq, including increased vascularity and increased lean muscle dont even start to develop untill usaully 9-10wks. and why the taper off method? Seems as though your cycling methods are older and may need reconsidered for maximum results. you look great dude, but just trying to help you maximize your results.

hate breakouts
    Last edited by Luvinit; 04-25-2007 at 01:12 PM. Reason: wanna

I have used tren but just like why I think Test works so fast on me I am very sensitive and I know guys that use twice what I use and I get better results.
    Last edited by Luvinit; 04-25-2007 at 01:06 PM. Reason: wanna

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    no advice from me, it looks as if you really know ur sh*t bro. I hope to look that good in a few cycles/years. great job man!

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    luvinit sorry but what do you mean with breaking out? a crash, depression? HPTA shutdown?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    If you know what works for you then do that......it looks to me like you know what works for you......your lookin good

thanks bradd adn bignatt. Gabe what I mean by breaking out is acne and depression along with it. When I wrote the cycle the only thing I considered was breaking the Sus down from 500 to 250 and running longer because I don't want or need the water retention. I like to gain quality muscle and i haven't done that my last 2 cycles. I am sick of getting bulky and then cutting and dieting. I want to feel and look good all the time. We (bodybuilders) want to get to big to fast and it's not only unhealthy, but we also look like crap and deal with sides and depression especially when going off cycle and loosing the water weight and strenth.

yep, if that works for ya, then go for it. keep up posted on your results.

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    yes i think exactly the same maybe i try that thing of androgenic compounds first then anabolics only someday when i gain more experience, i like the way you think

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    sick azz guns man

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    what were your previous cycles?

Thread Information