Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member

prop.winny.fina yes or no?

Well guys first day as a member been reading faithfully for about 4years now......I am 21yrs 5'9'' about 215lbs 18% bf i've taken about 5cycles...I have always taken test c with deca or fina with test...Never done a cycle to get ripped....here it goes fina for 6wks ed, winny 6wks eod, prop 6wks ed...i have never taken winny or prop. My main goal is to get down to about 190lbs 10% bf or less since i live in florida and i spend alot of time at the beach.. My diet is clean and i do cardio ed about an hour...What d u guys think..Does it sound right?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    all this stuff will not cut fat 1st of all only cardio & training will do , let it be 8 weeks it will b better & take winny ed & what about ur pct

yea u right about that but i will be doing my usual 1hr cardio ed and training 5days a week. my diet is clean. my only real concern is that i have never taken these 3. i've always taken bulk cycles..i do need to look into pct. my doctor checked me about 2 months ago and told me my test was super low. I dont want that to happen again my girl will kill me..lol

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i thgink its better 2 wait untill u totally recover ur natural test production this should be ur main concern now

yea i got a real scare from it...my doctor told me a normal test level is from 170 to 700 i am at 83 which is better than 51 i was a 2 months ago...i feel much better but not quite perfect. I just am tired of being thick i want that vascular lean look. which am not far from...i just want to make sure when the time is right i am taking the right cycle?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Broker 1
    yea i got a real scare from it...my doctor told me a normal test level is from 170 to 700 i am at 83 which is better than 51 i was a 2 months ago...i feel much better but not quite perfect. I just am tired of being thick i want that vascular lean look. which am not far from...i just want to make sure when the time is right i am taking the right cycle?
    your doc know about your gear?

yea i like to tell him the truth so he knows whats going on at all times...i am not gona tell him about the prop.winny.fina cycle cause he's gona get pissed....i'll wait till am almost done to drop the news.....lol

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Broker 1
    yea i like to tell him the truth so he knows whats going on at all times...i am not gona tell him about the prop.winny.fina cycle cause he's gona get pissed....i'll wait till am almost done to drop the news.....lol
    best of luck to ya

thanks...and if any 1 else has advice on my cycle please let me know...Also anyone with this type of cycle experience let me know how u felt...Thanks

Thread Information