Thread: Primo & HPTA

Primo & HPTA

Chemical Name: Methenolone
    Pharmaceutical Name:1-methyl-1-testosterone
    Cutting/Bulking:Cutting
    Anabolic Rating: 68
    Active Life: 10-14 days
    Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (For injection)
    Average Reported Dosage: Men 400-600-mg weekly Women 150-mg weekly
    Acne: Light at dosages of up to 200-mg weekly
    Water Retention: Very low
    High Blood Pressure: Rare
    Liver Toxic: Low
    Aromatization: None
    DHT Conversion: None
    Decreases: HPTA function: No/Low
    Average Price: $200+/bottle

Is this true, It lowers your natural test little if any?

If All this is true i will run Primobolan Depot for 10weeks at 400mgs.

What would pct look like for a light cycle like this? is it possible to do a pct without clomid or hcg ?

Is it possible to gain 10lbs or more of LBM, and shed fat while using primo?

This will be my first "real" cycle. I know most of you will not consider this to be much of a cycle but im looking for an added help without destroying my body using heavier compounds.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    primo will shut you down just not as hard as others. primo and eq are about the same. i would still run clomid and trib for pct. also 400mg week is a low does i would run min 700mg week. there should also be at leat 250mg test run with it in a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    primo will shut you down just not as hard as others. primo and eq are about the same. i would still run clomid and trib for pct. also 400mg week is a low does i would run min 700mg week. there should also be at leat 250mg test run with it in a cycle.
    If i wanted to be shutdown COMPLETELY from test i would might as well take 500mgs.
    I'm confused on what you mean by "shutdown". To me the term shutdown means ALL my natural test will be stopped. You say primo will shut you down just not as hard as others see thats what confuses me. If your shutdown your shutdown one cant be more shutdown if theres 0 production goin on. Or do you mean primo will cause a decline in my natural test but not as much of a decline as eq. or not completely shutting you down like test?

Blog Entries
    ok somthing like eq or prime will not just down natty test as hard as deca or tren . what i mean by this is that you can run it for a few weeks and you body will still make x a mount of test. when you shoot deca or tren your body will stop making test in one week.

i say to add the test to a primo cycle because you will be shutdown to some point. the low does of test is a replace ment dose.

So my main question is, after 10 weeks of primo, will i still have some natty test being produced or will i have absolutely 0?

Blog Entries
    Depends on the dose and how your body reacts to the compound.

Depends on the dose and how your body reacts to the compound.
    Ahhhh ok. what about 400mgs? thats a pretty low dose, would i still be producing, and thanks for the responses gsxxr you always seem to be trying to help out.

Blog Entries
    400mg is a low dose and would not give very good gains. prime is a weak ass compound and works best when stacked. if you did run 400mg i would say you will get shut down but not to hard. you dody might still make a little test at the end of 10 weeks. but you will still need to do pct.

400mg is a low dose and would not give very good gains. prime is a weak ass compound and works best when stacked. if you did run 400mg i would say you will get shut down but not to hard. you dody might still make a little test at the end of 10 weeks. but you will still need to do pct.
    Ight. I guess i wont know what gains ill have if i never try. Im sure ill be happy with the results when the cycle is done. But first i need to gain 20lbs naturally before december to get back to where i was. MUSCLE MEMORY DAMNIT! again thanks for the advice gsxxr

Can i get someone elses view on the subject. I would like to have more proof before i make my decision. Or does nobody else besides gsxxr no whats goin on?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I doubt primo only will do much for you. If you use primo go for depot for sure, as the tabs are, I think, next to worthless. It would be wise (as always) to use nova and/or clomid for pct, but I am almost positive you dont need HCG .

HCG shouldn't ever be used in PCT since it is suppressive, but it can be useful during cycles to maintain testicle size and function. This cycle isn't long or 'heavy' enough to warrant it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I doubt primo only will do much for you. If you use primo go for depot for sure, as the tabs are, I think, next to worthless. It would be wise (as always) to use nova and/or clomid for pct, but I am almost positive you dont need HCG .

HCG shouldn't ever be used in PCT since it is suppressive, but it can be useful during cycles to maintain testicle size and function. This cycle isn't long or 'heavy' enough to warrant it tho.
    Yeah im doing depot. Pills are way to expensive and not as strong as the injectable i read. I read primobolan was comparable to deca and equipoise for size and strength gains. My buddy went from 198lbs to 218lbs by a deca and winstrol cycle. Hes lucky he didnt have deca dick from not running test and that he kept ALL his gains and is getting stronger and bigger even 3 months after.We both grow naturally quite well, so im guessing i will have good gains like he did with a weaker compound.

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    i not a big fan of primo, hit up deca

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike

Primo tabs (methenolone acetate) is useless...I believe the Acetate ester, when used for oral delivery, is garbage.

When we compare Trenbolone Acetate injections (implants) vs/ Tren Acetate given orally, there is approximately a hundred fold difference in levator ani plus bulbocavernosus muscles weight...so that means, if I'm not mistaken (more or less), a (possible) hundred-fold more anabolic rating for Tren A injected vs/ Oral dosing...giving the oral method a whopping anabolic score of 5. Now if we look at methyltrienolone , which is the 17aa version of Trenbolone, we see that it has a 12,000-30,000 for it's anabolic rating. So...I think the answer to the question "how much better is 17aa than acetate, for oral ingestion?" is that 17a-alkylating a compound will provide vastly better results in terms of anabolism vs/ adding an acetate ester, in most cases.

Comparison of the relative potency of po vs. sc dosing of TB on LABC weights in the Hershberger assay. SC dosing with TB was approximately 100-fold more effective in increasing LABC weight than po TB. Relative potency estimate was based on the magnitude of the differences between the dose response curves where each route of exposure produced approximately equivalent effects.

HCG shouldn't ever be used in PCT since it is suppressive, but it can be useful during cycles to maintain testicle size and function.
    If you read the HCG profile all the way through (including the entire thread), I think you'll agree that HCG ought to be used for PCT (with Nolvadex ).

Thread Information