Thread: 1st cycle

Stoj is offline New Member

1st cycle

im 20 years of age have been trianing 7 months i am currently 87 kilos and about 10% body fat i am currently training 6 days a week n jogging 5 days trying to lose as much fat as possible in about a month i intent to hit a cycle and bulk up just in time for summer i have access to Methandrostenolonum. 5 mg tab.; Russia and deca 50 i also intend on taking Nolvadex how many mg of deca should i take a week n is that dosage taken daily also how long should the cycle last me also is training 6 days a week too much and what do u guys think about the cardio. While on the cycle should i continue to use protien n l-glutamine.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    wait 3 more yrs to start AS IMO. Youre still too young. Train,read up here, learn everything you can in the meantime, so when youre ready to do it, you dont go into it "blindly."

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to have many more years of training under your belt before taking AAS. You can gain a lot naturally just with good diet and training at your age. Spend some time on here researching and you'll see why you should wait. I trained naturally for over 10 years before I touched AAS

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Way too young.

Of more relevance is the "7 months of training" only.

You have no solidified base in which to build upon using exogenous supplementation.

~SC~

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...and if you were going to ignore this good advice, please do not do the cycle you illustrated...please research and come up with something better....

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    amazing

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCard
    ...and if you were going to ignore this good advice, please do not do the cycle you illustrated...please research and come up with something better....
    if you don't take everyones advice......testosterone only no deca . READ UP BROTHA

He doesn't need steroids after 7 months of training.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    He doesn't need steroids after 7 months of training.
    agreed...."should i still use protien and l-glutamine"...........................

I don't think you should even be allowed to call yourself a bodybuilder unless you've been training consistently for at least 5 years without missing workouts.

Stoj is offline New Member
    im just after a better look for summer i dont intend on being a bodybuilder but on the other hand intend to keep training for as long as i can

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    Well, you have almost a year to prepare for next summer. Go to the diet forum and learn about cutting diets. Also concentrate more on cardio in order to burn fat. The "quick fix" mentality will only hurt you in the long run.

Thread Information