Thread: test experts!:D

test experts!:D

Hey guys this goes out to anyone who's done a test cycle, im in my 5th week ( 29th day) what should i be feeling? my buds temper has gone threw the roof, mine has not, i have noticed: muscle recovery, endurance, vascularity, quicker gains, and strength has gone threw the roof, is this what i should be feeling?

i have also increased my intensity of training due to these good attributes.

*note me and my bud are taking same gear*
    and i am consuming 3000 calories (food) 2500 (muscle juice) **71 g protien, 1300 calories, 300+ carbs, 8 growth amino acids.**

Fact is ive grown alot enuf for people to ask me what im on,but I am Just curious if i should se some crazy results soon.

-GHDT

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    Hey guys this goes out to anyone who's done a test cycle, im in my 5th week ( 29th day) what should i be feeling? my buds temper has gone threw the roof, mine has not, i have noticed: muscle recovery, endurance, vascularity, quicker gains, and strength has gone threw the roof, is this what i should be feeling?

i have also increased my intensity of training due to these good attributes.

*note me and my bud are taking same gear*
    and i am consuming 3000 calories (food) 2500 (muscle juice) **71 g protien, 1300 calories, 300+ carbs, 8 growth amino acids.**

Fact is ive grown alot enuf for people to ask me what im on,but I am Just curious if i should se some crazy results soon.

-GHDT

what your feeling sounds about right, well, what type of test are you taking, i noticed some of those, except for muscle recovery, i was still sore for the same amount of time! but i did gain. as for temper, that doesnt mean anything, roid rage is a media crap shoot! it doesnt really exist.

you'll probally just get more of the same.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I actually get calmer from shooting test, but of course that wouldn't be a side effect the media would want to know about or report about.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like everything is on track for you with gains. As far as temper with your buddy, there's no such thing as roid rage . Some of my buddies get bad tempers while on which is just due to them being overly cocky and not thinking they should tolerate anything from the extra size they've put on. Also the reason they've had their asses kicked a couple times.

yeah my bud is kinda cocky hehe!, im takin 500mg test enanathate a week, check out the pics fourm for some new gear pics

thx for the info guys

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl

you'll probally just get more of the same.
    Exactly!!!

~Pinnacle~

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    those sound like decent effects...

Thread Information