guildwars05 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Started first cycle. first impressions

well I took the plunge finally last night after more than 10 years training naturally. I am 5'9 210 +- 2-3 lbs naturally at about 8% bf.

I am doing the classic bulker as you all know is test deca dbol . 12 week test 500 , 10 week deca 300, 4 week dbol 30 mg ed

First impressions.

wow its hard to twist around to get your ass. tell you what, I may have shot farther in that needed (towards center of butt) but all was good, no blood in syringe when aspirated. The hardest thing was the nevous/anxiousness. tried to keep calm but it was very hard getting myself back there and PULLing the plunger back and forth. You know what,I never realized HOW much pressure those little syringes have (air pressure) you need to pull back etc when drawing from the vial, especially trying to push it in your system, def a 30 second slow process.

well you guessed it my cheeks hurt <<swore>> <<no swelling or red marks, they look normal>> like a bitch right now lol. probably because it was not only the first time, but it was hard to keep the needle str8 the whole time. nervous anxious. but did it! Next time I will have my wife do it for me <<to keep it nice and even>> the easiest thing about this cycle was the dbol, which was expected. <<oral>>.

Now its time to see what I should do. I have nolva and l dex on hand right now and clomid for after cycle. Is it recommended to keep gyno and bloat down to run nolva on. I have researched for more than 2 years. I figure if I do 20 mg ed of nolva I should be good, also I need to know about my L-dex, should I use it? what are the benefits of using nolva, ldex, and clomid <<if possible>>

I did 500 test one cheek, 300 deca in other. A long time friend of mine suggested since I am a newby to run it this way because the esters last 10 days est. I suggested doing a split 250 150...250 150 every 3.5 days. Both work I assume. I told him I thought it might keep everything more constant in my body if i split it, but he said 500 and 300 one day a week will still do what it needs to do. If there are any vets that can comment on this i would appreciate it.

Man my ass is swore. I feel like I did a 1000 squats on a new muscle. ...im sure if the muscle sworeness is normal, it will hurt even more tomorrow, then subside there after <<atleast thats how my muscles grow/heal>>

Well im eating my tuna and my cheerios right now lol. Let me know what you think so far, and if you could help answer any of the questions with your professional opinions, thank you.

gw

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotta split the doses bro, like you said 250 / 150 every 3.5 days...keeps the blood levels constant, which is key to minimizing side effects of fluctuating hormones.

Nice thank you. I will, so I can start that next saturday, doing 250, 150, then continue after 3.5 through the rest of my scheduled cycle. its okay to switch that now im assume since my first time was last night thank you

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    well I took the plunge finally last night after more than 10 years training naturally. I am 5'9 210 +- 2-3 lbs naturally at about 8% bf.
    Good stats.

I am doing the classic bulker as you all know is test deca dbol. 12 week test 500 , 10 week deca 300, 4 week dbol 30 mg ed
    I totally disagree with doing something like this for a first cycle. I don't care if you just started; you need to drop everything but the testosterone . That is more than enough for you to grow and this will tell you how you respond to testosterone.

thank you for your response

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    just shoot in your quads...much easier

lol sounds nice but im sure i wont be able to walk on those ...that would be even harder i assume LOL ...sitting right now is a bitch.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    lol sounds nice but im sure i wont be able to walk on those ...that would be even harder i assume LOL ...sitting right now is a bitch.

it's not that bad... do the quads now and throw the delts in there as well... as soon as u pop the cherry on a new muscle it's all gravy after...

Unoid is offline Member
    Good foundation to start with. You'll grow nicely!

Btw, I'd invest in some 25G 1" needles and perhaps some 27Gx3/4" needles.

Branch out to your quads and delts. by far the easiest shots ot give to oneself.

I love delts and quads, they're ez and painless.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Wow, a gram of gear for a first cycle. Who told you to do that?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    The reason you're so sore is b/c you moved the needle around once inside the skin. Did you say you were doing deca in one cheek and the test in the other? You should put them in the same plunger as not only is it easier but also the deca smoothes out the pain. It takes so long to draw and inject b/c of how thick the oil is and how tiny the pin is, so easy does it! Good luck.

lol i know no doubt..im running the 250 ...150 split every 3.5 days here on out. that was my original plan but a friend said i wont want to shoot that many times. **** it doesnt matter now lol its all good. I need to try the quad ..that would be easy. my girl is going to shoot my ass for me lol hahha fun stuff.

Thread Information