Doors is offline Junior Member

Just Did My First Inject

Hey guys just completed my first inject in the glute. The only thing that was a bitc& was drawing up the solution into the syringe 25g 1.5 in. After that it was all over. Needle slid right through, then I aspirated. Didn't notice no blood so I continued to pump in. Didn't hurt a bit. After withdrawing I noticed a little blood in the connecter between the needle and the syringe. Is that normal? I feel excellent by the way. Messaged afterwards for 5-10 min. Now I've heard people being all soar. afterwards so I"ll keep everyone updated tomorrow lol. I injected 1cc sus. and 1cc Deca .

TCEL300 is offline Member
    welcome to the darkside...that has happened to me b4..it was only a little blood right?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    gotcha muuahah

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Good job, but WTF you're drawing with a 25g. Might as well take a nap while you draw up because I know that isn't coming in easy. Draw with a 20g bruh. It's much easier, quicker and you actually get the amount you want.

Just a little blood. After aspiration I didn't see no blood so I went for it.

throwinweights is offline New Member
    dont worry about it. what ive seen people do is draw the syringe after they stick it in the ass to c whether or not ur in a vein... if you dont draw blood ur clear. i did puncture a vein once and it bled like 10 drops and then bruised for like a week but i had my heart and kidneys checked since then and all green light so dont worry bout it just dont get careless and end up hittin the siatic.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    I went to the darkside saturday night. man it was a bitch to draw the liq i used a 23 g 1.5 for the glute. anyways. i drew test and deca . the air pressure was a bitch. im having my girl shoot next time. I had to twist myself hardcore to get a nice angle then on top of that being anxious/nervous and pumped, it was hard to keep the needle even AFTER it was in my ASS LOOL ....i did draw blood outside after it was moving in my ass all around etc...on the test shot. no big deal ..no blood on the aspiration, then pushed it thru..that was nice and slow too. oh well it was nice. my ass still hurts right now LOL...but its finally getting better. it was sore only because of the needle moving in my ass while i was trying to aspirate and inject etc.

nice job nevertheless have a good one man, check out my post about my FIRST IMPRESSIONS..see if you had any similarities. search FIRST IMPRESSIONS

lata
    Last edited by guildwars05; 09-20-2005 at 12:06 AM.

oceanrun is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

About the soar it some time comes the next day! I still get sour from time to time.

throwinweights is offline New Member
    yeah the only time ive been sore is when ive been ****ing around and moving the needle in my ass... didnt even hurt when i went through the vein. then again im a virgin and this is my 1st cycle so i dont know how much worse it can get than deca and cyp lol

Ok guys,.. woke up this morning to a sore Glute. Not as bad as I have read or thought. Can't really complain at all. Check u guys later.

Thread Information