wannaBbigger is offline Junior Member

Exclamation what the f*** happened to him!!!!!

i know a guy how was juicin for about two years. dont know if he cycled off, dont know if he stacked, only know deca was in there somewhere. he went from about 150lbs at 6' 2 to 250lbs and benching 400lbs. cool right? WRONG!! he has large knots all over his forarms and some on his legs.all he tells me is is just theway his body reacted to the juice. any thoughts or wisdom on what might have happened. want to know so i might be able to keep this from happening to me. oh one more thing if it helps he always stuck itin his leg.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If these are loose fleshy knot that don't appear to be attached to deep musle tissue but more to the skin itseld he may have a perfectly normal condition, having Ganglion Cysts. I have a co-worker who never works out and has certainly never touched roids he has quite a few and says they can be removed but why, according to DR they will just come back.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    some dude at my gym has em...its weird he says they just popped up after a while

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    You also get them if youve had an injury there........just saying, i know he did have injuries all over his body.

wannaBbigger is offline Junior Member
    the knots are hard and like i said there is alot of them. so many he always wears a long sleave shirt to hide them.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Do a search on Ganglion Cysts, you will get about a million hits but some of them have some good info on treatments and some suspected causes.

Thread Information