fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

Accutane on cycle/?

I was lucky enough to have my doctor prescribe me accutane since all the other medications did not work. I am very excited about this and hope it works. My question is I was planning on starting a Sust 500mg / week and EQ 500 mg/ week cycle this week. With accutane I have to get monthly blood tests done, and I don't want to have my values screwed up from the drugs so they take me off accutane. Has anybody tried running accutane and test and eq at the same time. If it will even come close to jeopardizing my Accutane use I think it would be smarter to go on the tane for 4 months and start a cycle then. Curious to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'm on Test/Deca right now... was on them for a month and got a test for accutane and I was fine. I'm taking 1000mg of milk thistle every day so that probably helps. If you're not doing any orals I think you'll be alright.

i took accutane for 8 mths i cycled all the time when i was on accutane i only got high liver values but i didnt stop becuase here in malta we can buy every thing from the pharmacy without a priscribitoon from the docter!!

zircon is offline Junior Member
    How quickly does accutane work while on cycle?

I do 2 on 5 off cycles, I get a lot of acne abotu 1 week after stopping cycle. Would it help to take accutane for a couple of weeks and then stop, or should it be taken all the time?

Otherwise contemplating 9 weeker with Sust, perhaps I'd only go through bloody acne once, instead of after each ****in cycle.

And is accutane not very expensive?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Accutane takes a while to kick in.. around 8 weeks I hear.

Thread Information