chunks is offline New Member

Please advise for second cycle

I have already done a cycle of sus, decca and dbol but for a limited time (6 weeks). I had intended to start PCT 2 weeks after my last shot of sus – this was to be HGC followed by clomid. However my supplier screwed me in the fact that he kept promising me throughout my cycle to get them for me but they never materialized. It has since been 4 weeks since my last shot and I still don’t have them. Its my fault, I know I should have got everything together before I started – it’s a mistake I wont make again. But to be honest by nuts feel / felt the same size throughout and don’t appear to have shrunk, and I appear to have managed to keep my limited gains.

However, I am now in the planning stages of my next course that I aim to start mid October. My thought is that I should do a 10-week possibly 12, sus only course. This is to be followed by clomid with nolvadex on hand throughout.

Questions:
    1) Do you think that starting mid October after 6 weeks off without PCT is too soon to get back on? Should I wait until mid November or even later to try and let my body naturally recover better? But bare in mind my course was only 6 weeks to start with.

2) With a sus only course the PCT I am planning is clomid 2 weeks after my last shot at a rate of 300mg on day 1, 100mg a day for the next 10 days followed by 50mg a day for 10 days. I have researched this on the web and have read other forums and have found that this is said to be adequate for this type of course. But do YOU think HCG is necessary to take before the clomid with this particular course?

Please advise and show your points of view.

cik-kid is offline New Member
    Remember Nolvadex is always preferred over clomid. Nolv. is way stronger and can be taken with Proviron and will greatly reduce and estrogenis symtoms. Your next cycle depends on your wants. do u want to get stronger or bigger or both? Get a reliable source one who's not trying to **** you. Because Snakes are everwhere if you know what i mean.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    do it right this time: test e at 500ng's a wk 1-10 and nolva on hand for sides......PROPER PCT: nolva, clomid, or both> good luck

chunks is offline New Member

so i wont be needing HGC

in your opinion?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chunks
    in your opinion?
    don't need it, true. but better, yes. if you can get it, go for it. it'll drop your balls back down to swingin level

Thread Information