Thread: Cycle help

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member

Cycle help

Please take a look at this cycle and hit me w/ your advise:

Anadrol - 1 ml per day
    Decca- 1 or 2 ml per day
    Retabol- 1 ml per day
    Primo- 200 mg per day

Havnt started this yet. Didnt know if it was overkill or what. Please any advise will be awesome!

-zach-
    Last edited by hardgainer12; 09-16-2005 at 12:47 AM.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Wheres the Test? I thought Anadrol was oral? Whats your cycle experience? if your still 175lb as it says in your profile then maybe it is "overkill".

raynerd10 is offline New Member

Smile

Anadrol - 1 ml per day
    Decca- 1 or 2 ml per day
    Retabol- 1 ml per day
    Primo- 200 mg per day

Im no pro but i think this is way to much! you talking about taking this each day! maybe lower the dosage to 1ml of each a day maybe twice a week say monday then friday! Ive only just finished my course and i was a hard gainer to weighing about 135pound now im on 160 after 6 weeks!.

Try this:

Decca 1ml 3x a week
    Sus 1ml 3x a week
    clomid 100mg first week down to 50 for the second ( use this just as the coming off stage)

I hope this works like i said im no pro but i wouldnt want any one die'n. Email me bud!
    Last edited by raynerd10; 09-16-2005 at 05:29 AM.

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    what are the doses of thes substances, for example 1ml of deca could be anywhere from 100-300mg, and so on with the others. list the doses, but even at the lowest doses it sounds like too much to me, unless you have done 4-5 cycles. Also list your cycle experience, and we could help you much better.
    Last edited by Pimp_C; 09-16-2005 at 05:32 AM.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    k scratch that. This is what im going to start taking when i get more info.

D-bol
    Winstroll
    retabol

not sure about the dosages cuz i gotta read more. Any tips?

I gotta read the packages and do some history on all of these but im pretty familiar. also has anybody heard of retabol? I never heard of it till now but it sounds good on paper.

Whats a good pct to take after something like d-bol?
    What should i do for my liver and kidney?

What is a good test to take also? Superdrol?

thx for the help!

-zach-
    Last edited by hardgainer12; 09-16-2005 at 05:22 PM.

raynerd10 is offline New Member
    Well winstrol is a cutting steriod so it will rip you pritty quickly! how much do you weigh!
    Dbol should be taken in about 30mg a day (6 tabs 5mg) this is perfect for a beginner you will put on mass by doing this. But they are very harsh on your liver and kidneys so you must drink at least 6 litres of water a day and thats pritty hard to do! you will be alot. lol
    i would advise to do 2 months of dbol and winstrol if you are a beginner!
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-20-2005 at 06:54 AM.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raynerd10
    Anadrol - 1 ml per day
    Decca- 1 or 2 ml per day
    Retabol- 1 ml per day
    Primo- 200 mg per day

Im no pro but i think this is way to much! you talking about taking this each day! maybe lower the dosage to 1ml of each a day maybe twice a week say monday then friday! Ive only just finished my course and i was a hard gainer to weighing about 135pound now im on 160 after 6 weeks!.

Try this:

Decca 1ml 3x a week
    Sus 1ml 3x a week
    clomid 100mg first week down to 50 for the second ( use this just as the coming off stage)

I hope this works like i said im no pro but i wouldnt want any one die'n. Email me bud!
    U dont know this guys cycle history and you are reccommending 750mg sus per week and anywhere from 300-9oomg deca per week!! Please be careful of giving advice if your not sure of the basics ie.doses

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    What dose is the gear you have access to? I.E. Do you have deca that is 300mg/ml or 100mg/ml. No cycle can ever be planned without the knowledge of what actual doses of active ingredient you are takin, not just the quantities. Also, stay away from sus for a first cycle, no point in shooting yourself any more often than you have to when you would probably get great results from a straight Test E or Cyp cycle.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    And as an additional thought, Why the F**K does everyone try to get creative with hte first cycle instead of using a tried and true cycle. Don't you newbies realize that there is a reason that these are tried and true! Quit trying to reinvent the wheel, you will have lots of time to get creative later on when your body needs more stimulation to grow, your first cycle with adequate calories and protein will make you grow like no other-without getting all fancy!

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raynerd10
    Well winstrol is a cutting steriod so it will rip you pritty quickly! how much do you weigh!
    Dbol should be taken in about 30mg a day (6 tabs 5mg) this is perfect for a beginner you will put on mass by doing this. But they are very harsh on your liver and kidneys so you must drink at least 6 litres of water a day and thats pritty hard to do! you will be alot. lol
    i would advise to do 2 months of dbol and winstrol if you are a beginner!

Please know what you are talking about before giving out advice. 2 months of winny and Dbol is not a good first cycle.

you dont sound ready for AAS yet i hate the way people label themselves a hardgainer after only a few months, getting big takes time and consistency. Just keep eating and training hard and heavy.
    If you are determined to still cycle just use Test Enanthate at 500mg a week for 10 weeks with 20mg of nolva ED. Along with proper PCT.

Thread Information