Thread: clen pump

irishman is offline New Member

clen pump

i have the 355ml pump bottle of ventipulmin. i wanna take it but have never done clen b4, any1 have any suggestions on a dosage for me, i'm 215lbs. thnx guys

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I use that all the time...let me guess you are in to TO area...lol

anyways
    the best way to take clen pump is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and start off slow. The key is to use as little as you can. Start off by taking a half a pump in the morning and a half of a pump at night. Do that for your first 2 weeks. You will start to get some sides from it that will tell you it is working. Such as hand tremors that are minor and maybe some tightness in your neck. during your weeks off take an ECA stack like hydroxycut or anyother brand that has worked for you in the past.

then when you start you second set of 2 weeks on clen do 1 full pump in the morn. and 1 full pump in the evening.

ONE IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER.
    go to you local nutrition store and get some time released potasium pills. This will help you from the dreaded muscle cramping that clen is famous for since it gets ride of alot of your electrolytes. If you do this..you will be on you way. Do this for about 8-10 weeks.

if there is anymore question ask away

irishman is offline New Member
    thnx for the quik reply man. i'm in ottawa by the way

Thread Information