Schwarz is offline Member

Is anyone else concerned about some of the threads on this board?

I've recently been seeing an increasing number of threads where people who have been using AAS (some not for very long) are now getting bloods back with constantly low natural test levels. I'd like to think that is was down to bad PCT but most of them do good PCT. Is this worrying anyone else as much as it worries me? Any general thoughts?

S

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    dont know, i havent been keeping up with the blood work post but ive been seeing an awefull lot of disaster stories gyno gyno gyno PLEASE HELP, MY HEART what should I do...gee you should have studdied before hand and not after the fact. Driving me nuts dude.
    dv

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    is it that easy for these kids to get gear??? thats part of the problem obviously..there is no way that they should consider this stuff at such a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    dont know, i havent been keeping up with the blood work post but ive been seeing an awefull lot of disaster stories gyno gyno gyno PLEASE HELP, MY HEART what should I do...gee you should have studdied before hand and not after the fact. Driving me nuts dude.
    dv
    I agree. The gyno questions seem to be coming from ppl who haven't run proper anti-es during their cycle. That's not good!

And then there are the "my source promised me this but now he says he can't get it so what do I do because I've already started". Ahhhhh...rule number one is do your research. Rule number two is get everything together before you start!

But it's mostly the "my natural tests levels are very low after AAS use " posts that concern me. It seems that most of these people have done proper PCT and this concerns me.

S

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Even as some one relitivity new to the board I have thought the samething.

Personally I read as much as I can, and eventhough I am one of those who dosen"t seem to grasp info real well I try to read something several times until I have the confidence to explain to some one else.

It appears that we live in an instant society and a lot of them are just wanting a quick answer in stead of taking time to read.

Twostones

rager is offline Member
    no I Not

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    yeh people dont realise that steroids are a serious issue and need to be researched properly and used responsibly

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Its well know that when you take ASS you mess with your bodies natural balance... to think that you will bounce right back to homeostasis in a month or 2, even with proper PCT, you would be mistaken. Not to say that nobody can, but most dont. Many hormone levels, like estro, cortisol, etc. and their receptor sites get messed around. My friends and I notice that it can take a year or more to get back to balance once completely clean, even after proper PCT. Pct simply pushes you in the right direction, and can take longer than just a few weeks. My next PCT will include HCG (which i have just started), nolvadex and ldex. No clomid. I may add clen and keto for a cutter and anti-catabolic. I will run the HCG at 2500iu first shot, then 1000iu EOD for 2 weeks. With this i will run nolva at 20mg ED, and ldex .5 ED. I will continue, for many weeks if needed, to run the nolva, ldex and clen. Ill get the bloodwork and post my results here.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    Its well know that when you take ASS you mess with your bodies natural balance... to think that you will bounce right back to homeostasis in a month or 2, even with proper PCT, you would be mistaken. Not to say that nobody can, but most dont. Many hormone levels, like estro, cortisol, etc. and their receptor sites get messed around. My friends and I notice that it can take a year or more to get back to balance once completely clean, even after proper PCT. Pct simply pushes you in the right direction, and can take longer than just a few weeks. My next PCT will include HCG (which i have just started), nolvadex and ldex. No clomid. I may add clen and keto for a cutter and anti-catabolic. I will run the HCG at 2500iu first shot, then 1000iu EOD for 2 weeks. With this i will run nolva at 20mg ED, and ldex .5 ED. I will continue, for many weeks if needed, to run the nolva, ldex and clen. Ill get the bloodwork and post my results here.
    Thanksyou for your input Drummerboy. Please do let us know what your results say.
    S

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I've recently been seeing an increasing number of threads where people who have been using AAS (some not for very long) are now getting bloods back with constantly low natural test levels. I'd like to think that is was down to bad PCT but most of them do good PCT. Is this worrying anyone else as much as it worries me? Any general thoughts?

S

Its impossible to know why someone is getting back constantly low test levels, when there is no baseline to measure against. How many guy on here actually, before starting thier first cycle got thier test level checked out, with the exception of guys on hrt, we could say slim to none.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Everyone reacts diffrently, If you do steroids right, follow all the directions, you wolnt get hurt. But novice kids come in and take anything they can get their hands on with little to no direction.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marqui678
    Its impossible to know why someone is getting back constantly low test levels, when there is no baseline to measure against. How many guy on here actually, before starting thier first cycle got thier test level checked out, with the exception of guys on hrt, we could say slim to none.
    Good point, without a baseline you can't accurately measure decline. But I think Schwarz is basing his premise on the average range (considering age of course), and thus stating that many people are coming back well below said range.
    M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Good point, without a baseline you can't accurately measure decline. But I think Schwarz is basing his premise on the average range (considering age of course), and thus stating that many people are coming back well below said range.
    M.

Good point marqui678. Thanks magic32...that's what I meant.... I think this trend is pretty scary.......

Thread Information