magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Anavar v. Winstrol

In your opinion which is best, and why? Mind you, cost is not to be considered as a variable here. I only want opinions based on experiential pros and cons.

Thanks,

M

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Well, winstrol gives better strength gains for me, but has too many downsides. Anavar at least doesn't kill my liver nor destroy my tendons.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I would personally go with Win over var... I have always had exceptional results with winny... but Var is going to be given a second chance in October.

fanatic is offline Member
    Ive only tried var but I had good results from it.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    anavar from some direct feedback of some of my clients. Sometimes they couldnt finish leg day when on winny becasue the lower back pumps where so much.

100m champ is offline Member
    I would go with the var in terms of cutting i choose var over winny, plus winny drys out your joints which makes you prone to injury

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    less sides w/ var

swolenjew is offline New Member
    var by far,winny will have u peeing brown.i cant do winny for more than a week before my elbows feel like shattering and var imo is better for fat

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done both and var is by far for me the best with no sides, strength gains and cutting.

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    I'd go with the var. I got great strength gains, and vascular as hell.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    personally, i think both are bad choices.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    why do you say that power? if someone is looking to include one of these in their 'cutting cycle' - would you tell them to look for something else? if so - what?

the trouble with var is its so expensive. i know that the original post said he does not care about $ and i understand that....just wanted to throw my .02 in. having said that - since your putting something in your body - and you want the best results you should be willing to spend $ for the best product i guess.

are we talking oral vs oral here. because i love var over oral winny but when dealing with inject winny i like that. regardless i choose var over any form of winny but inject winny seemed to make me more vascular and gained far more strength. but the sides(joint pain) was unbearable. So if your willing to fork over the cash just go with var over any of the three options.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i know that the original post said he does not care about $ and i understand that....
    The original post didn't say I don't care about money, it said "cost is not to be considered as a variable here". This is because the cost differential is well known, and I only want opinions based solely on their properties.

And Power, as stated by Muck we're not necessarily evaluating them as oral only cycles, again just based on their individual properties, or what each brings to the independent table or adds to the cycle.

Thanks for all your replies,

M.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go with Var. I'm not big on winny, the effects aren't that great plus your hair sheds like hell on it. It may be more pricey but you get your money's worth out of var.

john30 is offline Junior Member
    are results easily maintained on var?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    like your joints? dont use winni if you do.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john30
    are results easily maintained on var?
    Pretty much everything you gain on var will be kept

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    anavar from some direct feedback of some of my clients. Sometimes they couldnt finish leg day when on winny becasue the lower back pumps where so much.
    I'm curious what causes back pumps from orals like this, is it a back pump or are we misinterpreting it for kidney problems ? My last cycle, I stopped using Dianabol because my back always felt pumped no matter what I did and I enjoy deadlifting and squatting every week. It was almost impossible to get a good workout in. Hell, bending over to wash dishes pumped my back up. I did however find that drinking more water seemed to alleviate that problem.

Anyhow, being into strongman holds me back from using winstrol , dried up joints is really among the last things I need. If I had to take a 17aa oral it would probably be Halotestin .

big_C is offline Member
    VAR...for me var is better than winny, var has almost no sides with me...and with EQ the vascularity is unbeleivable

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    so what exactly is a good cutting cycle??? no one really ever says...all you hear about is how bad winny is...dont do this.....dont do that....dont do a cycle - just eat and train properly...

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    so what exactly is a good cutting cycle??? no one really ever says...all you hear about is how bad winny is...dont do this.....dont do that....dont do a cycle - just eat and train properly...
    you just answered your own question

saluu is offline Banned
    tren /prop/ winny= a good cutting cycle bro try this and i gurantee your pipe down under will even have veins as well. peace they call me salu

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    VAR...for me var is better than winny, var has almost no sides with me...and with EQ the vascularity is unbeleivable
    Hey Big C was your cycle just Eq & Var? Curious in this combo because it's what I plan on next cycle! I really do not want to add Test, I like my hair.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    I've just finished a 10 week Var cycle at 50mg ED. Great stuff. Not huge size but vascular and strong. The only thing I found over the two is that Var does in fact decrease ones sex drive dramatically and depression kicks in sometimes too. I've been doing gear for about 10 years and have really found the Var to hammer me a lot more on the sex drive (probably coz I wasn't doing any test with it).

I'm doing Nolva and Tribulus for pct and am just hoping everything kicks back in soon. My girlfriend is getting pissed off with me.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    it all depends how expensive your var is.... lol

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Hey Big C was your cycle just Eq & Var? Curious in this combo because it's what I plan on next cycle! I really do not want to add Test, I like my hair.
    No, I've never done a no test cycle, i wouldn't recomend Eq and Var alone. If your worried about your hair loss check out some Finast over at arr. Test doesn't thin my hair...but I'm not really prone to MPB. Winny will make you thin more than test IMO.

Thread Information