Thread: Gyno

jwet is offline Junior Member

Gyno

Is there any way to spot gyno besides the sore and puffy nipples?

Did a real hard chest routine two days ago and usually this time i should have a real pain from the workout.

Think i could see some gyno taking progress or maybe itīs all in my head.

Im taking nolva 10mg ed.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    if you are taking nolva, you are OK.

if it does start to become puffy and sore, take 40 nolva, till the symptons subside.

jwet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    if you are taking nolva, you are OK.

if it does start to become puffy and sore, take 40 nolva, till the symptons subside.
    One nippleīs pierced so itīs puffy all the time and sometimes a bit irritated, other signs of gyno?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    For me, my nips start itchin' like no tomorrow, then I know it's nolva:time.

I don't understand......because your not having pain from a workout you think you have gyno??? Remember that recovery and recovery time will be lessened because you are juicing. I know when I'm on the sauce I'm not nearly as sore for a workout if I were off.

IMO 10mg nolva ED may be a bit low, but that would depend on what/how much your cycling.

If gyno sysmptoms should arise bump your dose of nolva to 60-80mg/ED until symptoms subside. Then run a maintenence dose of min. 20mg/ED throughout the rest of your cycle including PCT.

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    Just as Fhorst says, if your using Nolva don't worry your taking the proper precautions nessesary to avoid getting it.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=01dragonslayer]I don't understand......because your not having pain from a workout you think you have gyno??? Remember that recovery and recovery time will be lessened because you are juicing. I know when I'm on the sauce I'm not nearly as sore for a workout if I were off.

I second that. I am on my first cycle and I am no where near as sore as i was when i wasn't on.

Braveheart2233 is offline New Member
    take your nipple squeeze the puffy part hard as ****.if it tickles and feels good it means your gay.... BUT! if it milks out a very light amount of fluid i mean barely a drop then its the begginning stages of gyno, if u catch it before it becomes hard then your good to go, take about 200mgs of nolv for 3 days then wean off ,

Thread Information