BigJames is offline Senior Member

Expiry dates on Gear...

I have a couple of bottles of Test Cyp that are dated to expire in March 2006...are they garbage after this date or are they still good? Just curious as to whether I should hang on to them and use them next year or move them on...

Thanks,

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    They will probably be fine, but its always a good idea to use them prior to expirary date. Its possible it will loose some biological activity after the date.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    They will probably be fine, but its always a good idea to use them prior to expirary date. Its possible it will loose some biological activity after the date.
    Thanks...anyone ever used anything that has expired?

BigJ

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i used some qv shit like a month after it expired just alil weaker i thought

Thanks...I will try to use it prior to expiry if I can...

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    I havealways said the are fine for quite a while after the expire date. They just aren't gaurenteed to be 100% I would use them if not to expired. How expired are they??

Two bottles expire in March 2006. I was going to try to use them in January / February of 2006 so it is all good.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I believe the expiration-date stamped on drugs is a good safe year before they begin to loose any measurable potency. They're not eggs, after all.

Got that information from a friend who is in quality assurance at an hospital. Hospitals have to get rid of stuff that's 'expired' even though it's still good.
    Nice way to pick up some stuff, for the well placed quality assurance nurse.

BigLittleTim

Thanks BLT, I figured as much. I do not plan on letting them get too expired, but some health concerns are delaying my cycle more than expected...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have a couple of bottles of Test Cyp that are dated to expire in March 2006...are they garbage after this date or are they still good? Just curious as to whether I should hang on to them and use them next year or move them on...

Let me give you an addy to send those to, you don't want any of that nasty old gear runnin round your body, it should be disposed of properly, by me!

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Let me give you an addy to send those to, you don't want any of that nasty old gear runnin round your body, it should be disposed of properly, by me!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used expired gear before. If your not compfortable doing that, then send em to me!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    they are fine. Some argue they may be weaker, but if unbroken they should be perfectly sterile... ive used some 1 year over... worked fine

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    On some upjohn cyp 100mg that exp. in 02 into my 4th week and seems to be doing just fine. If there is any loss it is negligable. Also have some a-bomb that expired in 03 i'm starting next week. Had disc surgery in 00 and just now starting back to the gym. Do need to start looking for some more but it is not where I used to get it so I'll have to do some lookin. Your gear is fine and will be as long as you keep it away from light and at the proper temp. KK.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    As long as the gear is stored properly, it is good for many years past the expire date.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    your good to go

DoneThoo2 is offline New Member
    What about gear that will expire in Jan of 06 that i have already taken one shot out of. I used the one shot about six months ago when I ruptured my Achilles tendon and had to lay off until now. I am fully healed and ready to get back in the gym.
    Last edited by DoneThoo2; 09-21-2005 at 04:07 PM.

Thread Information