Thread: Sick on cycle

Redrock20 is offline Junior Member

Sick on cycle

Whats up guys. Just looking for some advice. I just started college a few weeks ago and of course, I am sick now. Nothing too bad thankfully. Just a cough and runny noise etc. I am in the middle of a test./Equi cycle. I am going to take a few days from the gym. Should I hold off on injections to give my immune system some time to fight this off? . . . . . Also, I read that testosterone actually boosts your immune system. Is this true? And one more question. I have been using QV gear. Could this be why I got sick? Thanks for any help.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Sounds like luck of the draw, prolly from somethin you picked up at school... Take a few days off the gym do not stop injections, that would be foolish.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Bumpin Meso man, one of the hardest things to get is that you are going for an elevated yet steady blood level of the gear you are using. Start and stop will only mess this up.

Thanks for the replies. Anyone else agree or disagree? Also does anyone have any answers to my other two questions? Thanks a lot.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    i also wouldn't hold off on the gear. I don't think you are sick because of the gear there is a lot of colds/ and allergiies out there right now. I am not sure if gear helps your immune system, but I do know that b12 does.

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Be careful and just don't catch another cold ...don't think gear helps on the immune system, actually I'm convinced it does more harm than good. I got ****ed twice by catching colds recently during a 5week perioid. Gotta say it kills off the motivation. Staying away from people is the best advice I can give ...don't take any chances.

good luck!

Thanks for all the info. What about QV gear? Could I have cought a cold because of it? Im thinking this just because it is a Mexican lab (not the cleanest stuff) and it is for animals (can't be totally sterile). If Im wrong about this, let me know.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    ive heard mixed reviews about qv,havent heard anything of it being dirty though

Thread Information