Jizzle is offline New Member

Do these results sound right so far?

This is a first cycle and i'm doin 500mg of test e a week for 12 weeks. After almost 6 weeks i've only put on about 5 pounds and i naturally weigh a little over 200. I also have noticed no real increases in strength yet. Im taking in at least 5000 calories a day and working out 5 times a week with adequate sleep. The only thing ive noticed is a slightly better pump and i'm attributing the 5 pounds of size to water weight since i'm not any stronger. Do u think this test is legit or just diluted or something? When i did andro i put on 10 pounds in 4 weeks...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds suspicious to say the least.. You should have put on some weight at that point and definetly started to see some strength gains but then again some ppl take quite a long time to react to test e or cyp... but 6 weeks IMO u should see sumin.. what do others think?

getbig32 is offline Associate Member

yeah

i agree i mean by week 6 usually for me its prime time week 3-9 for me is when i grow the most so yeah i would say that sounds odd

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yep sounds fishy. what brand of test are you using?

aburaihan co

BOBBY D is offline Member
    the same sh#t happend to me, i used BD TEST CYP. & so little to no gains in strength & size. the only thing i notice was the dbol in the first 4-5 weeks. i took test for 13 weeks, it was a month ago when i finished, i am still verifying if my stuff was legit or under dosed. to me it was under dosed cause everything written on the bottle was legit. some say that first few cycles ppl dont react the same. check into it, i think it could be under dosed. let us know.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Be honest about your diet, 5000cals and how many grams of protein? Also if they are lean gains and you are close to your genetic potential those things could also effect your outcome.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Be honest about your diet, 5000cals and how many grams of protein? Also if they are lean gains and you are close to your genetic potential those things could also effect your outcome.
    yea, if your only 200 pounds and eating 5000 clean cals ED, with lots of rest, you should be growing at a better rate than a few pounds in 6 weeks with the Test IMO. How much of that is protein?? I'm quit a bit larger than you and I'm not consuming 5000 cals ED. Maybe 4000. I try to keep it as close to the 60, 30 10 principle as possible, it's the hardest thing IMO, the gym is easy for me, the food is the hardest. If your in the gym 5 days a week, a min. of 2 grams of protein per pound that you weigh IMO. Check the gear, if your honest and your training and diet are in check, by week 6 you'll see more than a few pounds.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    To add on to this what was ur cal. intake pre-cycle. If it was 5000 before you need to up it. If it is upped to 5000 then your roids are bunk. I just started a cycle and im up 5lbs just from upping my cals so far.

-Bino

Im getting at least 3000 cals a day from quality food and 2000 from a weight gainer so about 250 grams of protein a day. It's not that i'm not eating enough, im concerned because i know i am and i've had no significant strength gains in 5 weeks.

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Definatly sounds wierd ....I was up 10 half way thru week 2 with the same cycle ..and I wasn't even serious with diett, just ate an extra meal then usual every now and then ...pluss a proteinshake when I rememberd it. My brand was BD TestE btw...

BDbuddy7 is offline New Member
    dude same this is goin on with me now...im on week 9..been eating like a HORSE...i was eatin real clean in the beggining...but i started getin frustrated so i jus started eating everything n drinking gallons or water...i dont no...my supplier is well known around these boards n iv herd many good things about him from alot of ppl...but i dont kno wut the hell is goin on...so now i threw in some Dbols for the las 4 weeks...thats how upset i am...dbols...AT THE END...this is so rediculous

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    thats a bummer to hear guys. i hope it aint bunk

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    wow, that sucks bra. i am gettin QV test e tommtow (extremely excited!!!) and im gonna see how that goes. right now, im bout 2 and a half weeks into my crystal fina tansdermall and already seeing results. i honestly think your gear might be bunk, or ur not very well of a responder. Are you a good responder to DBOL , or other AAS for that fact, if you are, then its bunk, but if ur not, then give it some time or switch to something else. how much of a pin cushion are you willing to be?

throwinweights is offline New Member
    i think its just different with everyones body cause i eat 3500-4000 calories a day and weigh 240, which is up 16 lbs in 3 weeks off test cyp alone, and i just started 2 throw in some deca as of yesterday. just give it time and see if youre a late bloomer.

BDbuddy7 is offline New Member
    but the f*cked up part is...im getin bigger...much bigger...jus not to my eyes because i sit n stair at my self to see if i am...but i gut strech marks like u wouldnt believe...but havent gained a pound really...strength going up...but not as it should be..on week 9??? thats messed...my chest has gotten much bigger n my shoulder n traps...and i also shedded ALITTLE fat from Football, but tell u the truth...my Enanthate expierience is not what it was hyped up to be.. :^(

squidly1235 is offline New Member
    =)(=
    Last edited by squidly1235; 05-08-2010 at 02:29 AM.

Thread Information