jcleveland is offline New Member

long bulge in my glute

yesterday I took 2 cc's of deca in my left glute. a few hours after and even today , when I flex my glute i have a large bulge that goes accross my glute. is this normal ? I use to shoot in the shoulder but wanted to try something diff......... No pain but just a strange looking bump. (more like a long bulge)

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    how long is the pin? how big is the bulge? i usually get slight muscle swelling in the sight of injection that goes away after 2-6 days depending on what i shot and the amount i shot.

jcleveland is offline New Member
    The bulge is going accross my glute. 2-3 inches by 10 inches. 1" needle. Took some winny today and it is still there. it actually looks like a inflamed muscle.
    Had the same bulge on my right the last time I tookv a shot in the glute. It was deca or winny....not sure.....Not much pain unless i flex it. Then it feels like a muscle that was trained a day ago. not much pain though...? Weird !

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    wait to see if the bulge goes down, if the area gets inflammed dramatically or hot go to the doc immediatly. Most likely you didnt inject deep enough and some of the gear wasnt absorbed in the deep muscle fascia... ice it, then heat it... workout the area if it doesn hurt see what happens... be more careful next time...
    good luck
    MM

fairly common

Thread Information