Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member

Getting Rid Of Unwanted Body Pimples...???

UMMMMM I HAVENT REALLY BROKEN OUT THAT MUCH AT ALL..BUT MY BOY IS ON THE SAME SHIT AS ME AND HE HAS A LOT OF BREAK OUTS ON HIS BACK AND SHOULDERS...I TODL HIM TO GO TANNING TO GET RID OF THEM..ANY OTHER TECHNIQUES OR WHATEVER TO HELP MAKE THEM GO AWAY OR NOT APPEAR AT ALL??

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Tanning is one of the best ways to get rid of breakouts...

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Tannin does work, I do it myself.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    Tanning worked for me but since you can't go every day in between I just load up a cotton ball with some rubbing alcohol and that really helps with the oil accumalation.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    STOP TAKING JUICE....
    but who is going to do that!!! Tanning is good for it. also get your girl to pop the pimples and then use alcohol or astringent on them, works best right after a hot shower. Also use those little luffas (Those things the chicks use to wash with) with a regular sope to wash...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Wait, your supposed to pop all the zits and THEN put the alcohol on? Won't that burn like a bitch? Is that the way you boyz do it?

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    You stick needles in your body and you are worried about a little burn from alcohol..
    I do it myself and it doesn't hurt. If you use astringent it burns even less. Either way nothing to be concerned with...

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Well actually I haven't really done a proper cycle yet, so I can still complain like a pussy

McBain is offline Member
    Tanning can make acne worse. There's a thread in the Educational Forum with info on that.

Popping pimples can make them worse and can cause scarring. It's best to avoid popping unless they get HUGE. Then pop them gently, drain them and use an astringent.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by McBain
    Tanning can make acne worse. There's a thread in the Educational Forum with info on that.

Popping pimples can make them worse and can cause scarring. It's best to avoid popping unless they get HUGE. Then pop them gently, drain them and use an astringent.
    If it wasn't for the therapeutic effect of popping pimples, I don't think I would have survived adolescence

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i just leave mine alone if i get em, i find all the alcohol etc just irritates them, i done a 6 month accutane treatment which supposedly kills most of the sebaceous glands i believe, so hopefully i wont break out too bad..

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Take a shower more often...

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    yeah u def have to pop them..i mean if they are on my face like little ones..i just used some of those noxema/clearsil pad with pimple medicine..buit if they are HUGEEE on your face..i wouldnt reccommend popping them..I have seen HUGEEE nasty scars from popping and squeezing pimplessss too hard and shit..
    =)

Grant is offline Member
    look, if your acne is cured by tanning, that means your case was not too severe becasue tanning aggravates the skin sending a message to your glands to produce more oil clogging your pores more so, showering and scrubbing is good, but you have to remember, the reason why you get pimples is that the pores are usually clogged internally so cleaning only takes care of the outer skin, if you have cystic acne;the big ones that will scar, go get accutane!

latman49 is offline Member
    Doesn't tanning just hide them because the skin is darker? Are those soaps like neutragena any good?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Tanning and accutane! there is nothing better! If you can find something better let me know

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member
    Get one of those big ass scrub brushes, but some antibacterial soap on it, and scrub the shit out of your body while you are in the shower. Do that twice a day. Combine some tanning, and youve got yourself one pimple free juice-head.

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    pantothentic acid b-5 works pretty good for me 6gms a day scrubbing,tanning,noxzema also with it should do it ...thats if you have reg acne not pizza face or back if so go to the doc ..no gettin around it..

Thread Information