Thread: Cycle Advice

CWEBB is offline New Member

Cycle Advice

I am looking to start a new cycle and was hoping to get some advice. I finished a Deca /Winny cycle about six months ago and was pleased with my results, although my definition is not as great as it used to be. I want to start an 8-10 week cycle to gain about 5-12 lbs in muscle while increasing definition and cutting body fat. The most important three things to me are there to be little to no side effects, the ability to most easily retain the gains I have made after the cycle and to get more defined. I was debating among deca,primo,eq and winny but I just don't know what stack of those or addition of any other gear would help me best achieve the results I am looking for this time around. Thanks in advance.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    and why havent you thought about using test in any of your cycles????

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    and why havent you thought about using test in any of your cycles????
    dido. sup with that? YOu are male,,,,,,right?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thats what I was about to come with. Do you still "function" after that first one??

I am male and I haven't used any test to this point b/c I've been under the impression that there are many more side effects with it and the gains fade away soon after your cycle ends. Also, I don't want to explode here and look much much bigger-I gained about 25 lbs from the deca -winny cyle. The "function" is fine, is that supposed to be affected after a deca /winny stack? I was thinking of a primo/eq stack for 8-10 weeks for a cutting cycle with low side effects and keep-able gains. Any thoughts?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    stick around bro and do some studyin....IMO if your gonna run the primo and EQ atleast run a low dose test along side with it. Vary good cycle bro...Im suprised to hear that when running the deca and winny cycle without test you had no sexual difficulties, thats good.
    dv

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by CWEBB
    I am male and I haven't used any test to this point b/c I've been under the impression that there are many more side effects with it and the gains fade away soon after your cycle ends. Also, I don't want to explode here and look much much bigger-I gained about 25 lbs from the deca -winny cyle. The "function" is fine, is that supposed to be affected after a deca /winny stack? I was thinking of a primo/eq stack for 8-10 weeks for a cutting cycle with low side effects and keep-able gains. Any thoughts?
    Test will not have any more sides than what you have already done, if anything less sides as it is a natural compound that your own body produces daily. And yes, most guys who did a deca winny stack alone would wind up being so floppy they couldn't bone Carmen Electra.

cmillett is offline Member
    weeks 1-12 test-prop 50-75mg ed
    weeks 1-10 eq at 400mg
    20mg nolvadex ed
    weeks 14-16 clomid treatment

make shure you run the nolvadex at 20mg instead of 10mg ed,it seems like the more nolvadex I've run the more water it cut off of me,just my opinion

What about anavar or anadur in conjunction with deca or primo? Which two stack best together to achieve the results I am looking for. I am trying to stay away from winny b/c of my joints and would rather not mess with any test this time around. I know little about anavar or anadur or how they compare to eq. Would it be bad to just take a cylce with two of the four mentoned above?Thanks for the feedback.

Also, what would be the best dosages to take for a Anavar /Primo or Anavar/Deca stack over 10 weeks and what post cycle treatments would be recommended. Thanks again for the feedback.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    What about anavar or anadur in conjunction with deca or primo? Which two stack best together to achieve the results I am looking for. I am trying to stay away from winny b/c of my joints and would rather not mess with any test this time around. I know little about anavar or anadur or how they compare to eq. Would it be bad to just take a cylce with two of the four mentoned above?Thanks for the feedback.
    Deca and Primo, may as well take Deca and Deca, very similar compounds, of which I am more familiar with deca, and more fond of. Either way any of the mentioned steroid compounds are great, just maybe not together. var and deca, you could do it, but really, do you not like hard-ons? Winny and deca, if they were numbers you would be taking +3 and -2. That just doesn't make sense. Look a little more at adding test, read and read some more, not just this board but I could name at least 5 that would all say, the compounds you are talking about need test thrown in, at least to get you to a normal physiological level.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Deca and Primo, may as well take Deca and Deca, very similar compounds, of which I am more familiar with deca, and more fond of. Either way any of the mentioned steroid compounds are great, just maybe not together. var and deca, you could do it, but really, do you not like hard-ons? Winny and deca, if they were numbers you would be taking +3 and -2. That just doesn't make sense. Look a little more at adding test, read and read some more, not just this board but I could name at least 5 that would all say, the compounds you are talking about need test thrown in, at least to get you to a normal physiological level.
    this is true. adding test to your proposed cycle will cut down the sides dude, trust me. you'll feel much better and more energized while"on".

Thread Information