needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

What AAS DONT promote increased growth of BODY HAIR

Due to DHT will winny make me hairyer on my body ? What steroids will not cause me to become hairyer ?

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    BUMP
    good question, i'm also curious to know...
    (didn't realize hair GROWTH was a problem... but why not!)

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Depends where you dont want the hair to grow, I hear a lot of guys complaining about thier hair falling out of thier head in tuffs while on winny, I dont think it works that way for your back. If your hairy to begin with you'll be worse off added any androgen, if your that worried about hair, shaving or waxing it is your best bet.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I have no hair on my upper body before, now after ass i have a thick happy trail and hair coming out of my chest. My nose hair grows unreal, and I have to shave eod now.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I had chest and abdomen hair as well as thick arm and leg hair before ever using AASs, I guess all the hair just separates the men from the boys. Nah, haha jk. How much hair you have is genetically determined by how sensitive you skin organ is to DHT. I can't think of many AASs that are not derived from DHT or converts to it. Maybe Deca and the nandrolones cause they convert to nor-DHT, not sure how much of an effect that has on skin tho.

Taking Proscar will lower DHT in the body. Why are you so concerned anyway? Most will have a negligble effect too.

i am worred about acne only and acne comes from dht too if i take proscar and aramidec the acne will not be a problem??????

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i am worred about acne only and acne comes from dht too if i take proscar and aramidec the acne will not be a problem??????
    I had acne as a kid, and have it real bad again now with As, 30 years old.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    acne can be controlled! i mean wash your face everyday and carry some stridex shit with you all the time! its another unwanted task but it works as for me i dont get acne on my face but on my chest and shoulders but I use Dawn dishwashing soap and it does a good number for that but to the question regarding hair growth I dont the T-bol promotes hair growth!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I just use the bic shaver to get rid of most of my hair. Trained 8 yr old son to shave Daddy's back. What a talent..... Hehehe.... I don't do legs right now, that's just too high maintenance. My friggen leg hair is thick too....So half man / half ape.....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    you have acne b/c you just turned 18 and already done 4 incorrect cycles!!

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    waxin your back f-ing kills, but its effective and the more you do it the finer the hair, and eventually you damage the hair follicle enough that it won't grow anymore

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you have acne b/c you just turned 18 and already done 4 incorrect cycles!!

BUUUURRRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    waxin your back f-ing kills, but its effective and the more you do it the finer the hair, and eventually you damage the hair follicle enough that it won't grow anymore
    Hairy balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Hairy balls!

i shave thanks. but good joke

so basically just deca ?

what about tren ? and what about if dutasteride was used with tren...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually the more androgenic substances will/could lead to body hair growth.

What substances are lowley androgenic ?
    And would not result it more hair...

Could someone please list them for me...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    What substances are lowley androgenic ?
    And would not result it more hair...

Could someone please list them for me...
    Taylor explains this well in his book using the therapeutic index... he has a chart of about 10 different steroids listed in it... I can'tfind a chart online but I can explain how this works a little for you... (maybe someone has his book on-hand)...

All anabolic -androgenic steroids (AAS) are diriatives of testosterone . Each has an index ratio assigned to it on how anabolic (actual building effects --> muscle tissue, bone density, ...) versus androgenic (male-like effects --> bodyhair, deepening the voice, prostate ... effects that originally helped you to become a man from the time you were a fetus to a matured adult) the compound is. A purely anabolic steroid would be ideal but it is not currently an option - they all exert some androgenic effects... but how much varies depending on the compound.

Testosterone is a natural androgen and the one used as a reference drug to the others. On the theraputic index for anabolic steroids , testosterone rates a 1 as the standard. Anabolic steroids were orignially developed to alter the testosterone molecule to increase anabolic functions and decrease androgenic - the ratio being the therapeutic index. For example, compared to testosterone... Deca scores an 11-12... significantly more anabolic than androgenic.

The basic goal of stacking compounds is to increase the total AAS use with as little unwanted androgenic side effects as possible - stuff like prostate enlargement, effects on male pattern bladness, increase bodyhair... sometimes to limit water and/or fat retention as well...

For example, using 500mg of testosterone with 500mg of nandrolone per week versus using 1000mg of testosterone can have less of an impact on the prostate since you basically cut the total weekly androgen use with a 19-Nor testosterone diriative that has lower androgenic effects...

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    and the more you do it the finer the hair, and eventually you damage the hair follicle enough that it won't grow anymore
    This is not true, maybe in some individuals. It can be clinically proven in many cases that waxing actually increases hair growth in some individuals. It can build up a resistance and cause the hair to grow stronger the next time. Of course this varies from person to person.

But let me tell you, you guys are blessed. Everyone of you who can shave without problems is blessed and especially those who don't even have hair. I cannot shave my body hair, it is impossible. I mean yes, I can shave it, but if I do I get massive massive red and ingrowns. If I were to shave, I could only shave about once every 3-4 weeks. Tried everything man, it sucks so bad, so now I get it lasered every 12 weeks. Thank god I can have 7-8 weeks out of 12 weeks of mainly hairfreeness or my life would literally be over. I have a thick hair of hair on my stomach, neck, shoulders, upper arms..horrible. Which is why I WON'T do test. Good news tho is I'm on T-Bol right now (1st cycle), and I can't really tell a difference as of yet regarding increased hair growth, thank god. Anybody knows a good way to get rid of hair, any thing at all PM ME!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Taylor explains this well in his book using the therapeutic index... he has a chart of about 10 different steroids listed in it... I can'tfind a chart online but I can explain how this works a little for you... (maybe someone has his book on-hand)...

All anabolic -androgenic steroids (AAS) are diriatives of testosterone . Each has an index ratio assigned to it on how anabolic (actual building effects --> muscle tissue, bone density, ...) versus androgenic (male-like effects --> bodyhair, deepening the voice, prostate ... effects that originally helped you to become a man from the time you were a fetus to a matured adult) the compound is. A purely anabolic steroid would be ideal but it is not currently an option - they all exert some androgenic effects... but how much varies depending on the compound.

Testosterone is a natural androgen and the one used as a reference drug to the others. On the theraputic index for anabolic steroids , testosterone rates a 1 as the standard. Anabolic steroids were orignially developed to alter the testosterone molecule to increase anabolic functions and decrease androgenic - the ratio being the therapeutic index. For example, compared to testosterone... Deca scores an 11-12... significantly more anabolic than androgenic.

The basic goal of stacking compounds is to increase the total AAS use with as little unwanted androgenic side effects as possible - stuff like prostate enlargement, effects on male pattern bladness, increase bodyhair... sometimes to limit water and/or fat retention as well...

For example, using 500mg of testosterone with 500mg of nandrolone per week versus using 1000mg of testosterone can have less of an impact on the prostate since you basically cut the total weekly androgen use with a 19-Nor testosterone diriative that has lower androgenic effects...
    GREAT POST....!!!! Iv asked this question so many times and had it explained badly or not at all...So what would be a good mass stack which it lowley androgenic (is lowley even a word :S)

If you have that list that would be great warrior, if not thanks anyway

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Low androgenic drugs like primo, winstrol , t-bol, and var doesnt "really increase hair-growth at all. (Atleast thats my expirence!)

There is nothing that will give more hair-growth than Testosterone .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    GREAT POST....!!!! Iv asked this question so many times and had it explained badly or not at all...So what would be a good mass stack which it lowley androgenic (is lowley even a word :S)

If you have that list that would be great warrior, if not thanks anyway
    I have been looking on the Net for it but can't find it... try going to a local book store and finding the book by Taylor - and if you buy the book - post that table in this thread... My book is back in the US...

Testosterone will be your primary androgen that will cause androgenic effects (it made you a man)... but must be included in at least a replacement does in every cycle. Trenbolone is heavy androgenic... your heavy anabolics are Primo, Deca , Anavar , ...

Get the list (but the book - its a good read anyway) - some of the gear is surpising, like I think Winstrol rates pretty high on the TI - higher than I had thought...

what about running say primo winny deca - whatever - with say 1x 250mg shot of sust per week just to not get shut down...and HCG @ 1500iu's a week...just need to think of an effective mass stack now with heavy anabolics with minimal test...obviously i will not gain as much and it will just take a little longer to get where i want to be but its better then being a hairy beast

what about running say primo winny deca - whatever - with say 1x 250mg shot of sust per week just to not get shut down...and HCG @ 1500iu's a week...just need to think of an effective mass stack now with heavy anabolics with minimal test...obviously i will not gain as much and it will just take a little longer to get where i want to be but its better then being a hairy beast
    Drop the deca for sure! look into this:

Var-50 mgs ed 1-10
    t-bol-50mgs ed 1-10
    primo 1g. 1-12
    masteron 100mgs eod 10-12
    proviron (for libido if needed.)

I am pretty sure this cycle wont promote much bodyhair, if any!

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I have no hair on my upper body before, now after ass i have a thick happy trail and hair coming out of my chest. My nose hair grows unreal, and I have to shave eod now.
    yeah whats up with that ...i dont even have the gens to get chest hair..non in my falely has it.. no it looks like a head growing out of my chest lol ...so there is only one cure and its wax...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor

Var-50 mgs ed 1-10
    t-bol-50mgs ed 1-10
    primo 1g. 1-12

could i expect some decen mass from that? 14 lbs is what i want, it will be my 3rd cycle, and i feel i am no where near my genetic max weight by a long shot...

bump...
    What about Dbol - would that result in increased body hair ? Iv been told Yes and No by a few people...Also, steroids that convert to DHT, dont they cause increased body hair... - and am i right in thinking winny converts strongly to DHT -

Quote Originally Posted by vitor

Var-50 mgs ed 1-10
    t-bol-50mgs ed 1-10
    primo 1g. 1-12

- Do any of the above convert to DHT or are they just not very androgenic ?

could i expect some decen mass from that? 14 lbs is what i want, it will be my 3rd cycle, and i feel i am no where near my genetic max weight by a long shot...
    You can defently expect 14 pounds of muscle from that, especially since you havent reach your genetic limit!

bump...
    What about Dbol - would that result in increased body hair ? Iv been told Yes and No by a few people...Also, steroids that convert to DHT, dont they cause increased body hair... - and am i right in thinking winny converts strongly to DHT -

- Do any of the above convert to DHT or are they just not very androgenic ?
    None of this drugs convert to DHT, including winny. Testosterone is the only aas that converts to DHT.

D-bol will cause more hairgrowth because its more androgenic !

Primo, winny, t-bol, var are all low in androgens.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk21
    This is not true, maybe in some individuals. It can be clinically proven in many cases that waxing actually increases hair growth in some individuals. It can build up a resistance and cause the hair to grow stronger the next time. Of course this varies from person to person.

But let me tell you, you guys are blessed. Everyone of you who can shave without problems is blessed and especially those who don't even have hair. I cannot shave my body hair, it is impossible. I mean yes, I can shave it, but if I do I get massive massive red and ingrowns. If I were to shave, I could only shave about once every 3-4 weeks. Tried everything man, it sucks so bad, so now I get it lasered every 12 weeks. Thank god I can have 7-8 weeks out of 12 weeks of mainly hairfreeness or my life would literally be over. I have a thick hair of hair on my stomach, neck, shoulders, upper arms..horrible. Which is why I WON'T do test. Good news tho is I'm on T-Bol right now (1st cycle), and I can't really tell a difference as of yet regarding increased hair growth, thank god. Anybody knows a good way to get rid of hair, any thing at all PM ME!!
    as long as your on the anabolics nothing will really stop it, not waxing, not laser, nothing. your best bet is to clip all year then bic before competing.

Thread Information