mediumpimpn is offline New Member

Please Help me decide Newbie

Hey guys,

I've been lifting for about 7 years now since my sophmore year in high school. I've been talking to some guys and I'm thinking about starting a cycle of whinny and deca . I really want to add a little mass but more so get cut up. I'm almost 2 2 I weight about 200-210lbs and I'm 5-9 my bench right now is 295 squat 400 to give you an idea of what I'm working with now. I've attached some pictures any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
    m.pimpn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Help me decide Newbie-p1010001.jpg   Please Help me decide Newbie-p1010002.jpg   Please Help me decide Newbie-p1010004.jpg   Please Help me decide Newbie-p1010007.jpg  

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    what's with the nude pics???? just giving you a hard time...first of all, winny and deca is not a good cycle at all...most cycles are based on testosterone for different reasons.. do some research on first cycles, the best is

test e/c at 500mg/week for 10-12 wks
    are you familiar w diet? pct? proper training?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Diet is key bro... it would be wise to fix any holes in this and gain more naturally (or cut naturally, it isn't hard at all) than to add drugs to try and make up for a faulty diet/training.

You should post your diet and workouts in the appropriate forums for critique.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mediumpimpn
    Hey guys,

I've been lifting for about 7 years now since my sophmore year in high school. I've been talking to some guys and I'm thinking about starting a cycle of whinny and deca . I really want to add a little mass but more so get cut up. I'm almost 2 2 I weight about 200-210lbs and I'm 5-9 my bench right now is 295 squat 400 to give you an idea of what I'm working with now. I've attached some pictures any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
    m.pimpn
    love those pics! test should be ur base for every cycle just read up and u will find what is right for u!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    IMO I would wait until youre about 23, to start any AS. However as previously stated you need test as your base for any cycle. That said, if you do plan to do a cycle I dont recommend doing deca or winny as your first cycle. I recommend Test E/Test Cyp @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. I'm assuming you have researched your PCT & have your anti-e's set up?

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Welcome bro... I'm in the same boat as you dog. Just trying to figure out the right way to start up. Ask around ad keep an open eye. I have learned a lot, use the inks on steroid .com lots of good info. There's actually a lot of really smart people here, which is strange cuz I was told meat heads were pretty fukin dumb... lol j/k

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a suggestion after looking at your pics. Try and diet a bit and do cardio to loose a bit of fat that you have before the cycle or you could diet and do cardio while on the cycle. That will keep that muscle and loose fat but either way you need to revamp the diet and burn a bit of fat with diet and maybe some cardio/clen . Arms look good and do use test in there for a base if you do a cycle.

Thread Information