tripmachine is offline Senior Member

Cardio while on dbol,deca,test.....

Hey everybody.. if i were to go on dbol , test, and deca .... would it hurt to do cardio 3-4 times a week?? is that counter-productive? the thing is i want to lose fat on my stomach while on the cycle...that's why i wanted to hit up the cardio as well.... if i were to do the cardio while on that kind of cycle what would happen? of course i'll be lifting the same as usual. Thanks for any info!

bump

shadow maker is offline New Member
    Cardio dude My self i would only do it for 15-30 min 3 times a week any longer than that your gonna srew up your muscle gains. Just remember sit ups and crunchs it works wonders on abs lots of intensity.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Thats more of a bulking cycle if you wanted to lose some fat you should try Test,winnie,var,clen , t4 (some combo of these compounds)

keylock is offline Associate Member
    As for as the cardio hurting you I dont think it will. You will probly get a pump and need to stop after 20 mins any way.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Cardio is wonderful for you bulking or not bulking, cycling or not cycling. I've tried it both ways and I at least do cardio three to five times a week now. I spent around 4 years just lifting with no cardio. I feel so much better now adding cardio to my routine. Even if it's 30 minutes on a treadmill just to get the blood flowing before I workout, it's definately worth it.

cool thanks guys.... i'll cycle up and make sure i hit up my cardio 3-4 times a week. =}

Thread Information