MickyBlues is offline Banned

Just got some finestride from ARR.

Ok just purchased some finestride from arr. I am currently not on a cycle but I do have thinning in the back of my head and it is really pissing me off. I use Nizoral Shampoo 2% and it really hasn't done much for the back part of my hair. Anyone here have success stories with finestride from ARR and what can I expect.

Bump!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Yea it's cinnamony good stuff. I'm using it right now. I'm just using it to keep my hair. I don't really have a problem with losing it yet. I'm protecting it

Blog Entries
    I have used it twice in the past two years, both three month cycles. VERY SATISFIED!! Im only 26 but i started balding early partly due to genetics but i feel mostly beauce of the gear. I don't want to sound like an infomercial, but i love the stuff. I guess everyone has different expreiences with it, but finasturide helped to regrow my hair both times. I ran it for so long each time, because it takes about a month for me to start seeing a fuller head of wavey locks. Seriuosly, right now i have a full head of hair. I havn't used it since May. The only reason why I needed a second time was because of the tren ....tren seems to really f* up my hair line.. YET, each time, finasturide worked to regrow it back.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    ive been using finasteride for not quite a year now. started a month or two before i started my first cycle in March. It was test only, but i have seen absolutely no hair loss since i started taking it. I'm 35 and have noticed a slow receding of my hairline over the last decade or so, but no loss in the rear.

Thanks a bunch guys, this was very helpful!!!

Thread Information