Dally is offline The Dally Lama

low dose vs high dose cycles

who here has done both low and high dose cycles? and what were the positives or negatives in your opinion?

for eg.

weeks 1 to 12 test prop 100mg eod
    weeks 1 to 10 tren ace 75mg eod

as opposed to the exact same compounds but up to gram of each a week?

Did the strength really seem less on the less dose? would it?

Was it easier to recover hpta after the lower dose AND more importantly keep the gains, as opposed to the higher dose with more estrogen and cortisol to combat thru pct?

any comments are appreciated.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ill tell ya Dally, I went for a higher dose after 10 weeks, not better results, but doule the sides. I dont think over 750 mg a week of test makes a difference. JMO

thanks for the reply man.

I just wanted to add, i'm talkin lower than that even... since I'm talkin EOD.

I think the sides will be even less but at the same time, will this low be useless.

considering that I respond well to 75mg of prop ed, Im just basically trying to lower the sides that I get from that amount to 50 ed.

and is muscle a "side" like zits or anything else really, meaning will the results be that much less?

i dont think so....

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I've ran a 300mg test cycle for 20 weeks. I'm more of a low dose cycle man myself, but I have ran test up to 750mg. Never reached a gram yet though. No HCG either. Clomid, nolva and Tribex all I use for PCT and I bounced back with no problems.

I just stopped my prop/eq/anavar cycle at week 10. I didn't really like it and it wasn't giving me the gains I wanted. ED shots were fine until about week 6 or 7. Then they become a biatch. I would just come home from work everyday so drained and tired and sore. I finally aspirated blood today also so I figured this was a good day to end my cycle I tried switching needles after drawing up blood, but it was in there way too tight so I got pissed, sealed it up and stored it until it gets sold.

bumpizity blumpkin

j martini is offline Member
    I would just go with a dose that has worked in previous cycles. I commonly cycle 750mg of test a week, anyless than this and i wont grow with the muscle i have gained my body needs that 750mg anyless and i simply will not grow just maintain.

Thread Information