PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

3 weeks in my cycle...

I'm taking Test Cyp and Decca 600 a week of the test and 400 of the decca... I have yet to really feel any strengh gains I know I'm not eatting the wasy I should as of now I'm taking in about 4 meals and 3 shakes It's very hard for me to take in a ton of food because I do work go to school but that not an excuse I know. I need to suck it up and start eatting more. Still should I be seeing some size gains? and some strenth gains? I know the gear is real it's QV...

I have been reading the gear kicks in at about week 4 but before it kicks in are there any size or strengh gains? I em up like 10 lbs but that just water and I wasn't eatting good so that came like the first 2 days I just ate my ass off and drank a ton so I gainned food and water....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    When the Test kicks in around week 4,your strength will start to go up.The Deca may take another week or two before that kicks in.Now is the time to get your diet together,otherwise you'll most likely have disappointing results.

~Pinnacle~

PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member
    week 4-9 gonna be hell for me cause ima eat till i throw up and work out as hard as I can without over training... So about week 4 is when I should feel my strenght going up. Im sure Ill feel everything in those weeks as of now I don't feel much of anything...

Thread Information