MrClean is offline New Member

Will Gyno go away with time?

Would gyno go away with time? Male testosterone naturally pumps through the body. Over a few monuths, is there a chance it would start to subside?

It will subside, however never completely leave unless there is surgery done. If you get it one time, just be sure to take some time off then hit nolva like crazy on every cycle after. However, yes it can subside to where its not noticable

It wont subside with time. If you just started having symptoms you can reverse it, but if youve had it for awhile its highly unlikly it will leave on its own. Even if you do use ant e's they will decrease the size of the gland some but once you quit taking them they will come right back to there size. The only way to get rid of the oversized gland is to have it cut out.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    It wont subside with time. If you just started having symptoms you can reverse it, but if youve had it for awhile its highly unlikly it will leave on its own. Even if you do use ant e's they will decrease the size of the gland some but once you quit taking them they will come right back to there size. The only way to get rid of the oversized gland is to have it cut out.
    If the gland is cut out then does this mean that one never has to worry about it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    If the gland is cut out then does this mean that one never has to worry about it again?
    I really dont know. I will find out soon tho.

HoRuS is offline Junior Member

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Horus, you seem know this subject well.

I had pubescant gyno surgery when I was 15. I believe they removed the glands and now my nipples are sunken in slightly (not that I care). After the surgery I had to have fluid drained from time to time for a few weeks.

Anyhow, when I do a cycle. I forego anti estrogens figuring I cannot get gyno now. I do however get from time to time irritated and an occasional itch in my nipples when on a cycle. However there is no pain and no noticeable swelling. The irritation is very seldom and occasional.

Could this just be fluid or water retention or should I still be worried about gyno ?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    Horus, you seem know this subject well.

I had pubescant gyno surgery when I was 15. I believe they removed the glands and now my nipples are sunken in slightly (not that I care). After the surgery I had to have fluid drained from time to time for a few weeks.

Anyhow, when I do a cycle. I forego anti estrogens figuring I cannot get gyno now. I do however get from time to time irritated and an occasional itch in my nipples when on a cycle. However there is no pain and no noticeable swelling. The irritation is very seldom and occasional.

Could this just be fluid or water retention or should I still be worried about gyno ?
    It's still possible to get gyno even though the gland has been removed. I would start including anti-e's as soon as you notice any itchiness in the nipples during cycle.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Do you have proof that you still can ? I don''t see how you could still develop it when the glands were removed.

The itchiness is very subtle and it can happen like once a week or month. I wonder if it is just estrogen fat deposits or water retention.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

Gyno

I also had pubescent gyno that was made worse by AAS. The Doctor that performed my surgery ( Dr Chu-Ongsakul at Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok)told me that the gyno can not return because he had completely removed the gland. I had the surgery on 25 June 2005 and I was training again within 7 days and trained chest on day 10 with no problems. My nipples had no sensation after surgery so I was able to easily do my own draining of fluid build up with a 10 ml syringe and a 23 guage needle. To avoid the build up of fluid you really need to wear a compression bandage until it starts to heal. I am now into week 11 of my current cycle with no anti-e's and so far I have no symptoms but yes I am worried that the soft fatty gyno tissue may develop. I guess only time will tell. Anyone else had the glands completely removed and then had gyno return?

Regards HoRuS

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    is it gyno??

or chest fat???

big difference..

i always thought i had gyno..

but with a strick diet, and maintaining my weight.. it flattened right out..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

You will soon know if it is gyno when you diet down. Like you said you dieted down and your chest flattened out. The leaner I got the more I resembled an ugly, hairy version of Pamela Anderson. I looked worse because the gyno became more noticable. If it is gyno it will not go away with dieting. I know what you mean Spywizard, I've heard people complain about their gyno but when they diet down they look fine. I'm still fat but at least I know when I get motivated to diet down I will now look better.

Thread Information