Liquidred is offline Associate Member

Planning next cycle any ideas?

I am planning my next cycle for december. I've been trying to look around and figure out how i'm going to do it. I came off a tren /enth cycle and saw decent results from it. I'm still not the size i want to be but don't really want to blow up. I would like to do a nice lean bulk possibly keeping 7-10lbs after pct? Anybody have any ideas?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Probably easier to help with stats, experience etc.

oh yea sorry.....this will be my third cycle....first was a prop 6 week cycle...this last was a enth/tren .....my last cycle i had some trouble b/c i got sick and lost like 8lbs but gained it all back and then some so i did gain like 13lbs of my last one but had to work in reverse from being sick....that sucked. I'm 5'8 175 i'm wanting to get to 180 before december naturally. Then start a cycle in december.

ive been lifting for a while and been around juice long enough to know how to do things right. I kno what everything will do, i'm just not sure of what to put together that will have a good synergy. The problem i'm running into is what i can run to add some weight but not puff my up (i hate that look). I didnt hold much water at all off the enth i was taking so i don't know if that means i'm not the kind of person that will hold alot of water.
    I was thinking a test enth as my base but not sure what will work the best to add.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would add either deca and include some anti-e's the whole cycle to help keep the bloat down or some eq.

Can i run a cutter with a bulker? I've heard of people doing it really but that doesn't mean its right.. Like could i run a test e, eq, winstrol and anadrol ?

I wouldn't combine 2 cycles, have separate cutting and bulking cycles. Plus it's not the best idea to run 2 17aa's in the same cycle, especially with how strong drol is.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    How about Prop/Tren for 8 weeks. Shouldn't get much bloat from those 2 plus you could gain weight and cut at the same time.
    Im planning out my next with prop/tren/test suspension

Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    How about Prop/Tren for 8 weeks. Shouldn't get much bloat from those 2 plus you could gain weight and cut at the same time.
    Im planning out my next with prop/tren/test suspension
    That would be another good option if you were up for using tren again.

Also, why are you using both suspension and prop in the same cycle?

i didn't even realize i wrote that...damn....yeah i def wouldn't do that. i hate prop, seriously ive done it every day and every other day. It makes me hairy as hell and break out. test enth twice a week keeps me pretty stable. Ive never taken sus but i've read alot of people don't like it on here b/c its hard to keep blood levels stable?

I don't really want to do tren again after just doing a cycle. its pretty hard on your liver and stuff. It gave me some bad sides also.

I didn't think combining two cycles would be a good idea. How about a Enth, EQ and another hard gainer ?

I can always cut naturally i don't really need help doing that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    i didn't even realize i wrote that...damn....yeah i def wouldn't do that. i hate prop, seriously ive done it every day and every other day. It makes me hairy as hell and break out. test enth twice a week keeps me pretty stable. Ive never taken sus but i've read alot of people don't like it on here b/c its hard to keep blood levels stable?

I don't really want to do tren again after just doing a cycle. its pretty hard on your liver and stuff. It gave me some bad sides also.

I didn't think combining two cycles would be a good idea. How about a Enth, EQ and another hard gainer ?
    That would be fine. The 2 by themselves will give you some good results but if you wanted to add something else you could always throw in some var towards the end of the cycle. I would just stick with Test/EQ though, that's all you need.

so hows
    enth 1-9wks
    eq 1-8wks
    var 4-8wks
    i like to run test one week longer then everything before pct...just a personal thing...makes pct for me sooo much easier

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    eq should be ran for 12 weeks minimum

weeks 1-12 600-750mg test e
    weeks 1-10 300-400mg deca
    weeks 1-4 30-40mg/ed dbol

this is my suggestion.... i would tend to go with deca over eq.. i dont think eq is worth it.... also if its your first time using deca a nice low dose (200-300mg) would be very sufficient

what don't you like about eq?

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    i took it at 400mg a week along with 500mg test.......i was on it for 10 weeks... i think for the amt of gear i was using i coulda made bigger gains.... the gains i made on that cylcle were equivalent to the gains i made on a cycle the year before with just 500mg of test.... i know that u can never really know whats working for u but i tend to think this

how much do u normally keep from deca ? what about instead of dbol as a kicker using var?

I am in my last week of
    1-4 dbol 50 ed
    1-13 test e 750 week
    1-12 EQ 500 week
    3-8 Tren
    I really liked this cycle as I gained 22pounds and am vascular as hell...EQ makes you very hungry so it helps when trying to bulk

were u takin tren e or tren a? and how much were u taking a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    were u takin tren e or tren a? and how much were u taking a week?

Tren A @ 75mg ED

All my cycles will be based around Tren a from here on out

Thread Information