Hooksetter is offline Associate Member

Anabolic Extreme

Yesterday I went to a supplement store and everyone was building up stacking the anabolic extreme product's, Phera-Plex and Superdrol. The guy in the supplement store told me that the stack is more powerful and better than M1T. He even said it was just as good as a d-bol and test cycle. He told me that you definately need to do a good PCT with it, but that you will keep almost all of your gains. I was just wondering if any of yall have tried it and if so is it worth the buy, I need to know quick because he said he didnt expect it to be on the selves for more than a couple or months before it becomes illegal.

Time to stack up on the stuff I guess!!!

copenhagen is offline Member
    i did not stack the two but i did use sd by itself and put on about 18lbs. kept it all and my strength is still high.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    NO! Surely you jest! Can anyone else comment on this? WTF?????

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    humm....im going to have to look into this. was the stuff expensive?

to be honest i didnt think it was expensive.... the supplement store sold each individually for like $69 a bottle, but i found it online for like $49 a bottle

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    "The guy in the supplement store told me that the stack is more powerful and better than M1T. He even said it was just as good as a d-bol and test cycle."

~Pinnacle~

WHAT? Are we talking about a local supplement store selling this stuff legally that people can buy in the usa? Superdrol is it? never heard of it....

LOL i didnt say I believed him....I seriously doubt it is as good as a d-bol/ test cyle, but if it is better than M1T id give it a try

Yeah if its at a gnc its not worth a shit. Any thing in supplement stores is worthless in gaining size except protein supps. Is it just another creatine, where its built up to be something its not?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    didnt they have M1T a while ago at gnc? If so maybe there is some truth to this.. who knows.. most likely not though...

depdaddy is offline Member
    just look at the average person working at gnc that should tell you something about thier products..most i see around here are middle aged men with beer bellys

dep

Naw this definately isnt a GNC.....And yes When it was legall I got M1T from him

Unoid is offline Member
    dbol +test cycle > anabolic extreme cycle.
    not to mention you can run test cycle for 8-14 weeks first time.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Superdrol is really a very good compound. It is a true steroid (like M1-t is) and has many testimonials on many different message boards that I have read. I have also seen it in a GNC before. There are a few competent GNC franchisee's that know their shit. But the average corporate store is a joke for sure.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    "The guy in the supplement store told me that the stack is more powerful and better than M1T. He even said it was just as good as a d-bol and test cycle."

~Pinnacle~
    I love you man you made me laugh by your post bro...krackin me up..

dv

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    superdol is just methymasteron, and as ne1 that has used masteron knows, it is a solid compound. I dont know what this phera - plex stuff is, but i would guess u wud get some very gd gains on such a cycle.

watch for liver toxicity actualli, becoz both are methylated!

post this in the supp forum 2, coz all the experts on supps will give u the low down, bryan 2 is especially informative on such subjects!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn doubt that some store bought items work, as they have in the past, and were just outlawed like m1t. I would never use them though, when i can just use test.

Are you THAT concerned with getting something that's legal? Maybe this kid whose dad is a cop should be on that - but I doubt anyone else here has a valid reason for considering experimenting with something 17aa as expensive as real AAS, and may or may not work as well as the lightest AAS... Whats the point exactly?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Yeah if its at a gnc its not worth a shit. Any thing in supplement stores is worthless in gaining size except protein supps. Is it just another creatine, where its built up to be something its not?
    I couldn't agree more, if I have said it once I have said it a thousand times, THE REAL SCAMMERS ARE THE LYING SHITASS SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES! Oh well, it's only my opinion.

My favorite industry BS and the truth behind them:

"Better than Winstrol "-----------------------Unequivocal LIE!
    "As effective as Dbol "--------------But more expensive and liver toxic!
    "Same effects as testosterone "---------So nut up and buy testosterone, it is safer!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=Hellmask]Yeah if its at a gnc its not worth a shit. Any thing in supplement stores is worthless in gaining size except protein supps.QUOTE]

That’s not entirely true, okay, it is 97% of the time but the other 3% can be quite interesting. Like the GNC guy said it’ll be removed soon. There have been several instances of controlled substances being found in OTC products. Personally, I’m familiar with the original Hot Stuff, Mag10, and now it appears Superdrol. Often, shortly after release these types of products receive such rave reviews that it prompts investigation. Consequently, they are pulled from the shelves, reconfigured, and re-released as a useless version under the same name. It is believed companies do this and deal with the legal fallout to create names for themselves, and to maintain societal duping…the “we’ll give you taste and you’ll believe in us forever" philosophy. Granted, claims of them being better or just as good as Dbol and Test are ASININE, but they are initially quite potent. And without doubt, the current batch of Superdrol is for real, so you’d better Milk Thistle/Liv52 and PCT it!

Where have you all been for the last few months? Has no one here read Taurus’ Superdrol diary? It is quite informative, if not you’ll enjoy it, it’s posted on our forum and can be found here:

part1
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ight=superdrol

part2
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ight=superdrol

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 09-21-2005 at 11:35 AM. Reason: error

bark! is offline New Member
    superdrol is good stuff. kicks in really quick, sides are minimal, gains are lean (though you'll hold some water), it's cheap, legal....

whoever said that because it is methylated masteron means that it's like masteron needs to stop and read up some more.

Quote Originally Posted by bark!
    superdrol is good stuff. kicks in really quick, sides are minimal, gains are lean (though you'll hold some water), it's cheap, legal....

whoever said that because it is methylated masteron means that it's like masteron needs to stop and read up some more.
    When it comes to personal consumption, I'll take the guaranteed rewards with the KNOWN risks over some UNTRIED over priced, here-today, gone-tomorrow crap.

Just my 5cc's worth.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Just...

Use...

Testosterone .

bigJJ is offline Member
    Yes, I know it's illegal.

Do you want results, or do you want to just spend a lot of money?

conan111078 is offline New Member
    superdrol goes for $42/bottle at my gym owner can't keep it in stock. guys say its better than anavar but never heard it compared to d-bol

Thread Information