Thread: Front loading?

Norse man is offline New Member

Front loading?

There is a discussion about front loading going on at the boards back in Norway. Is it necessary to kick start a cycle with front loading, or is it just waist of money?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norse man
    There is a discussion about front loading going on at the boards back in Norway. Is it necessary to kick start a cycle with front loading, or is it just waist of money?
    i will tell you in about three wks. i'm in the middle of my first wk at 1200mgs test e then mainanence dose at 600mgs wk. I've read alot of good things about it wich is why i went this route. Keeps blood levels more stable sooner on in the course

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

TCEL300 is offline Member
    so to frontload u double the dose the first week?...so if i plan on 500mg test e...frontload it first week 1000mg?....or 2 500mg shots?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    or 4 250mg shots?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    2 . 500mg shots
    dv

Quote Originally Posted by Norse man
    Kick starting and frontloading are are not the same.

To 'kick start' your cycle you supplement a different short acting hormone(dbol , drol, sometimes var) into your cycle while you wait for the longer estered hormones to take effect.

Frontloading is the process of 'saturating' your receptor sites with a single hormone and ONLY a single hormone......as opposed to a another hormone when 'kick starting'. Its usually done by doubling your dose of that hormone for the first week.

IMO 'kick starting' is a better option if you want to elevate hormonal levels faster. They are shorter acting and therefore will be in your system quicker and effects could be seen as early as the end of the first week. With frontloading it will speed up the process slightly faster but from personal expirience not more than a week or so.

IMO 'kick starting' is more effective.

Thread Information