ALAN... is offline New Member

Lightbulb How Soon Is Too SOON?

Hey Guys,

This is my first post on steroid .com...have been looking around for info

My friend is into lifting weights , he wants to be a bodybuilder, and i think thats cool, but he has been asking around for steroids

He is only fifteen, and I think it will harm his body this young???

He was talking about tren and sust...any ideas, how bad is this and is there any natural alternatives or anything?

Thanks guys

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALAN...
    Hey Guys,

This is my first post on steroid .com...have been looking around for info

My friend is into lifting weights , he wants to be a bodybuilder, and i think thats cool, but he has been asking around for steroids

He is only fifteen, and I think it will harm his body this young???

He was talking about tren and sust...any ideas, how bad is this and is there any natural alternatives or anything?

Thanks guys
    steroids at 15 is very dangerous. it will close his growth plates and possibly(most likely) lower his natural testosterone levels for life.>>BAD!!! tell your friend to eat like a horse, take his protien and creatine, and wait about 6-8yrs for steroids. He will be sorry if he starts to soon. As his friend, DON"T LET HIM DO IT!! he isn't even through puberty yet, WAY TO YOuNG

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    steroids at 15 is very dangerous. it will close his growth plates and possibly(most likely) lower his natural testosterone levels for life.>>BAD!!! tell your friend to eat like a horse, take his protien and creatine, and wait about 6-8yrs for steroids. He will be sorry if he starts to soon. As his friend, DON"T LET HIM DO IT!! he isn't even through puberty yet, WAY TO YOuNG
    this is absolutely solid advice. pass it on to your friend. at his age, he has plenty of natural testosterone to build with -- make sure he trains hard, eats like a horse and he'll grow.

and i would tell him to not even consider steroids until *at least* his early 20s...JMHO.

ALAN... is offline New Member
    Cheers guys, thats exactly what i thought...but hes always like 'no 2 ml of tren wont do anything', it will take a lot of convincing i think, will tell him what you told me:P

thanks for the replies dudes

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Your 25 yrs old hangin out witha 15 yr old..wtf.?

In regards to your Q's hes too young, and if he wants to **** himself up for life then hes heading the right direction, convience him otherwise. You shouldnt mess with AAS till atleast 21yrs of age min. I cant believe it 15ys old and talkin about tren and sustanon , thats crazy. Go tell him mother bro so she can spank his ass black and blue.

dirtyvegas

thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    15? i bet he was watching popeye or the incredibles and thought "thats what i wanna be"

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i hope this is a joke..15? when i was 15 i didnt even know what steroids were

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Your 25 yrs old hangin out witha 15 yr old..wtf.?

In regards to your Q's hes too young, and if he wants to **** himself up for life then hes heading the right direction, convience him otherwise. You shouldnt mess with AAS till atleast 21yrs of age min. I cant believe it 15ys old and talkin about tren and sustanon , thats crazy. Go tell him mother bro so she can spank his ass black and blue.

dirtyvegas
    LMAO

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously 15 is way way too young. There are even some people that have ran many cycles, and have never taken tren b/c it can be so harsh and give nasty sides. I can only imagine what that would do to a 15 year old. Give me his phone number and I'll call his mom and tell her!

Thread Information