Thread: Orals

Orals

Will taking vitamins and anti-inflammatorys with an oral put extra stress on your liver? Should i take my vitamins and antis with it?

What puts more stress on the liver, running it for too many weeks or running it at a high dose? Is it ok to run tbol for 6 weeks at a dose under 40mgs without putting any danger to my liver?

Should i run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks? By the way im running it under 40mgs each day.

and its not oral only.
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 09-20-2005 at 11:37 PM.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I had lab work done after my 6 week T-Bol cycle, it didnt show any elevated liver values from my lab work 5 months before the cycle. I did 50mg a day for 6 weeks, i dunno if under 40 will do anything for you but 50mg ED worked great for me. everybody is different, I took Milk thisle during the cycle maybe that helped, get you lab work done before and after to see if any problems arise

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    I had lab work done after my 6 week T-Bol cycle, it didnt show any elevated liver values from my lab work 5 months before the cycle. I did 50mg a day for 6 weeks, i dunno if under 40 will do anything for you but 50mg ED worked great for me. everybody is different, I took Milk thisle during the cycle maybe that helped, get you lab work done before and after to see if any problems arise
    Ok , thanks for the response. So taking vitamins and anti inflamatorys shouldnt be a prob then. Im doing 30 to see how i react to it, and if i dont grow i can always bump it up to what works. What size and strenght gains did you have from ur tbol cycle? Any sides? Can i get milk thristle at a local supplement store?

and how did you split up the dose throughout the day?

Yea I always have taken twin labs pro vitamins, and you can buy Milk Thistle at a supp store(although I would buy it online its cheaper) did 50mg a day for 6 weeks gained 12 pounds of lean hard muscle, no reals sides, just eat real clean, and eat on time or else you stomach gets pissed! after pct, like 3 weeks ago I still have the 12 pounds..so we'll see long term.......

Yea I always have taken twin labs pro vitamins, and you can buy Milk Thistle at a supp store(although I would buy it online its cheaper) did 50mg a day for 6 weeks gained 12 pounds of lean hard muscle, no reals sides, just eat real clean, and eat on time or else you stomach gets pissed! after pct, like 3 weeks ago I still have the 12 pounds..so we'll see long term.......

12 POUNDS THATS AWSOME! Yeah im hopeing i will have the same results. I hope the gains can be kept 2. 10+ pounds will put me right were i wanna be. did you lose any fat or gain any water weight? Im hoping to get stronger with it as well, how were your strenght gains?

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Will taking vitamins and anti-inflammatorys with an oral put extra stress on your liver? Should i take my vitamins and antis with it?

What puts more stress on the liver, running it for too many weeks or running it at a high dose? Is it ok to run tbol for 6 weeks at a dose under 40mgs without putting any danger to my liver?

Should i run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks? By the way im running it under 40mgs each week.

and its not oral only.
    sorry bro but if your running 40mg week your not going to see shit..possibly 40mgs day

dep

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    sorry bro but if your running 40mg week your not going to see shit..possibly 40mgs day

dep

LOL my bad ment 40 each day.

LOL my bad ment 40 each day.
    what are you running at 40mg day

dep

what are you running at 40mg day

dep

Going to be running oral turinabol . How should i split the doses throughout the day?

have you ever ran turnabol before..if not you will love it..i just finished mine 3 weeks ago..i would honestly split into 2 doses a day..for a while i was taking it at night but that caused insomnia for me..much like tonight but im on other goodies now..id take 20mg when you awake and 20 mg early evening

dep

have you ever ran turnabol before..if not you will love it..i just finished mine 3 weeks ago..i would honestly split into 2 doses a day..for a while i was taking it at night but that caused insomnia for me..much like tonight but im on other goodies now..id take 20mg when you awake and 20 mg early evening

dep
    Thanks brotha! No i havent ran tbol before nor really any other steroid before. Ive done test and deca for 2 weeks but i dont really consider that a cycle. So i should react very good to it cuz im new to the game. What were your size and strenght gains with it?

and how many weeks are you taking it for?

well my results are not typical..ive been on so long so its hard to tell..i ran tbol for 10 weeks(with other goodies as well)i was 235 when i started and finished at 228..down 7 lbs but much stonger and noticably leaner..strength was off the chain though..lost 2 inches in my waist size..sorry that doesnt help you since i bassicaly play with gear year round..ive been off it for 3 weeks and im currently at 225..of course ill hit 250 by christmas again but each time i keep a little more..for a first timer its hard to tell..what else are you going to be running with it

dep

Well I was just wanting to run tbol if it can put on 10 pounds of quality muscle. I went from wanting to run primobolon depot and var , then running test cyp. or enth. with var. Now ive read up on tbol and i like what it does. Like i said i would be very happy with some strenght gains and 10 pounds of new lean muscle. I dont want to be any heavier after that, because it will slow me down. I just would rather do tbol than doing test or any other complicated cycle with its risks.

Well I was just wanting to run tbol if it can put on 10 pounds of quality muscle. I went from wanting to run primobolon depot and var , then running test cyp. or enth. with var. Now ive read up on tbol and i like what it does. Like i said i would be very happy with some strenght gains and 10 pounds of new lean muscle. I dont want to be any heavier after that, because it will slow me down. I just would rather do tbol than doing test or any other complicated cycle with its risks.
    i dont think you will see the results you are seeking with tbol alone..possibly..there will be some water retention but not much..you will keep majority of gains you get but id say closer to 5-6 pounds and thats if you run for a long long time

dep

i dont think you will see the results you are seeking with tbol alone..possibly..there will be some water retention but not much..you will keep majority of gains you get but id say closer to 5-6 pounds and thats if you run for a long long time

dep
    Ok. thanks for the input depdaddy. I will crush the 5 pound barrier with much power and wrath. 10+ pounds is what i seek and will make happen! My virgin steroid system should react nicely so I will just have to see how it goes. Would six weeks be good, running it at 30mgs/day the first week just to see how my body reacts, and if i dont grow i can always bump it up right? along with milk thristle...do i take milk thristle everyday or when im done with the tbol?

dep
    i gained 12 in 6 weeks......50mg ed

i gained 12 in 6 weeks......50mg ed
    were you on it by itself or with other compounds

dep

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    you could always do a 1-6 weeker of tbol and a 1-10 or 1-12 week of test E/C.. Def break your 10 lb goal.. just some advice

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You could do a dbol only i hear those work great

By itself, kept all so far 3 weeks after pct. will have to wait and see.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If you get the cheaper online MT, make sure it's standardized at relatively high percentage. I tried that, got Natures Bounty Milk Thistle 1000mg tabs, quant. 30 for as low as 6.99 and believe it or not they then had a sell for half off. Well it wasn't standardized which sent up a red flag, but I figured at 1gm per gel cap it didn't matter as much. Well it does! I started getting red pimple-like bumps on my inner an outter forearms. Generally meaning one of two things, an allergic reaction (within 1-3 days of administration) or toxicity (within 2-3wks) so I knew was the latter. Went to GNC got the real deal at 80% standard; they began disappearing within 36hrs and were completely gone within 72. The GNC guys laughed as I downed 3gms (15 caps) in the store with a big cup of water. Hope this helps.

M.

Thread Information