Thread: D-bol alone

Bub man 14 is offline New Member

Exclamation D-bol alone

hey everyone i know your not suppose to use d-bol alone ect ect, but thats all my source can get, so i have a question. Im going to take 40mg everyday for 31 days. How much weight do you suspect i will keep after all is said and done. I eat right, and train 6 days a week.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt you'll keep much at all bro. My opinion is you need to find a new source. What kind of source only stocks dbol ?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I dont recommend d-bol alone..however i did 40mg/day for 6 weeks gained 17lbs and kept 15 =\

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    dbol alone sucks from my experirence

jamotech is offline Member

My second cycle was 1 box(100 tabs) for a 5 week pyramid, I went from 165 to 180 & kept enough considering the small amount. And i am normally a hard gainer.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by RON
    What kind of source only stocks dbol?
    I was just thinking the exact same thing

Perhaps he can introduce you to his friend who only carries cyp. Then you could get a cycle going...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Originally posted by landshark

I...and the poor little D-bol looked high and low, but couldn't find anyone to eat him...and that made the little D-bol sad.
    Wow... what a sig!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I have never done an oral-only cycle, so I am not speaking from experience.

The conventional wisdom of oral-only cycles is that they don't work, but the more I read, the more more I hear of stories of guys getting--and keeping--gains off them.

So the answer to the question that was asked: "How much weight do you suspect i will keep after all is said and done?" is the old standard answer: "Who knows!" If you think it might work for you, I guess you will have to try it and find out. That's the only way to really tell what will work for you.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by landshark

I was just thinking the exact same thing

Perhaps he can introduce you to his friend who only carries cyp. Then you could get a cycle going...

SHIT!! I couldnt help but find that oddly hilarious

about the post:

many dont recommend the dbol only cycle, but is it possible to gain well and keep? yes. would be way way better to stack it with an injectable? YES!!

if your going to do it, try taking it for about 6 weeks with clomid and creatine at the end.

Vageta is offline New Member
    I think you can do well on a Dbol cycle especially if it is your first. I'd suggest an anti-e while on the Dbol to keep water gains to a minimum and then you can truly gauge what you've gained and lost. Those who run Dbol without an anti-e gain a lot of water weight, and at the end of the cycle they lose it thinking it was muscle. I'd guess a newbie could gain 10-15 pounds of muscle in a strong 6 week cycle of Dbol only assuming diet and training was in order. You'd gain more "weight" without an anti-e, but it'd be water and you'd lose it anyways.

Thread Information